X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple more buck pics
    Attached Files

Comment

SFAbowhunter.....sorry I didn't reply...I just noticed your request for more pics of the tiny house. I will get my wife to send me more pics and get them on here.

also, SFAbowhunter......we are considering selling....let me know if you are interested in discussing.
      Last edited by BCorn; 12-30-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

You have a nice place

Comment

a few pics from November
          Attached Files

Comment

we have power now!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BCorn View Post
              SFAbowhunter.....sorry I didn't reply...I just noticed your request for more pics of the tiny house. I will get my wife to send me more pics and get them on here.

also, SFAbowhunter......we are considering selling....let me know if you are interested in discussing.
              I may be interested. I'd like to see an aerial of it. Shoot me a pm!

Comment

Looking great, I like the looks of that place a lot.

Check out Little River Speedway up north of you for some great dirt track racing.

Comment

I love this place and had some great times on it so far but I am in a position where I would like to sell. I havnt listed yet with realtor. I would sell to tbh for 70k. I will keep improving and hunting on it until (if) it sells.

Comment

aerial
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                      Funny how you are on TEXAS Bowhunter.com. Feel free to leave if you dislike Texas so much.
                      Someone is butt hurt, uncalled for answer

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        Sounds like Texans need to take over SE Oklahoma. At the rate DFW is growing, maybe it will happen sooner than later.
                        That’s been happening for decades already. I was born in Antlers and lived between Ferris and Lane til I went in the Navy. I got out and wound up in Texas though. I wish I could afford to get land up there now. All the DFW crowd have been buying up the area and pricing the locals right out of their homes by raising the tax rates. My dad sold out and moved to Florida so our little place by the Muddy Boggy has since been cut up into little ranchettes.

Comment

nice place man!

Comment

Working...
                          X