No announcement yet.

The New Yeti Camp Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice welds on all the parts that DONT EVER BREAK on the 10$ chairs.

Comment

2.3 stars out of 5 stars rating. Yeah their customer has spoken!

Comment

In Yeti’s defense, if it ever messes up, they’ll send you a free one to replace it. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dumb

Comment

There's only 4 in my family...so I"m ordering 5....one for spare parts

Comment

all the YETI status guys will buy one for sure!!

Comment

Admit it, some of you yeti adicts will buy one just to say they are worth it and you are the first one to have it. Barnum & Bailey were right. A sucker is born every minute.
                Come to think of it that should be Yeti's motto because they have proved it time and again.

Comment

I've probably spent half that in camping chairs that have all fallen apart or ripped.

Someone involved with youth sports and/or scouts would get a lot of value out of a good chair

Comment

That's absurd.
                    For the people with more money than common sense, i suppose.

Comment

The are making purses too, and not the regular beer purses they sell.

https://www.yeti.com/camino-carryall-35/YCCA35.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                        I can't justify $300 for a camp chair.

I do love my zero gravity lounge chair (kind of the same concept, but awesomer) I've fallen asleep in it tons of times. I have it out at the Farm, and I love to sit in it and enjoy a cigar. It looks a lot like this one: http://www.cabelas.com/product/campi...6.uts?slotId=3

yep we have 5 of those we keep in the camper.

I wouldn't mind buying a yeti chair, but 300 they have lost their mind. 100-150 i would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                          Wait they got a $40 bucket??? Really what does it do?
                          I use my Home Depot and Lowe’s buckets to poop in. I don’t have septic at my property camp...so I use a bucket. Wonder if Yeti wants to use my custom bucket toilet seat on their new bucket?

Comment

To be fair, almost all yeti products I have bought/used have been way higher quality than the competition. They command their high price because the quality is better. Their cooler, although they look identical to an rtic, are higher quality. The soft coolers have much better zippers than the competition. The buckets, while ridiculous, won't break like Home Depot buckets do. They really are a premium product at a premium price. I'm sure this chair is the same. Im sure it is much tougher than other chairs on the market.

That being said.....

who the hell is gonna spend 300 bucks on a dang camp chair?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                              I'm a Yeti fan but this is getting to be a little much. I honestly can't see how they will be able to sell many of these.

https://www.yeti.com/hondo-base-camp-chair/YHBCC.html
                              Everybody said the same thing about their ice chests....

Comment

If thats what you like fine, go get you one. But personally I would kinda feel embarrassed to be seen using one in public.

Comment

Working...
                                X