• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    That ain't no sh*t.
    x3 it's been non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
      The worst part about it is.....

Technically every single trade from either crypto to USD, or a crypto for another crypto.... is a taxable event. Gives you nightmares when you think about next April.
      How is the IRS going to track it? I don’t expect a 1099 from coinbase or Bittrex

Comment

I pay my cpa good money. She will figure it all out!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I pay my cpa good money. She will figure it all out!

Skinny
          That's my attitude. I have a suspicion they will be scratching their heads a little.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            That's my attitude. I have a suspicion they will be scratching their heads a little.

I just hope I’m delivering my tax info to her in my new Lamborghini! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
              You'll need to get verified through gdax also so go ahead and start the process. Gdax will automatically be linked to your coinbase account. If you want to withdraw coin from coinbase you can do it from gdax. Gdax is owned by coinbase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Another one here gonna take the plunge. All good reads so far. All those posting your knowledge I really appreciate it. I like to think we are all a bunch of equals here (Hard working day jobs) so I value what you type. That being said, what web site for GDAX, would it just be www.gdax.com? My coinbase is awaiting bank verification.
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
                Another one here gonna take the plunge. All good reads so far. All those posting your knowledge I really appreciate it. I like to think we are all a bunch of equals here (Hard working day jobs) so I value what you type. That being said, what web site for GDAX, would it just be www.gdax.com? My coinbase is awaiting bank verification.

Thanks in advance.

Yes that’s the correct site. Once I figured gdax out it was pretty simple to convert everything over from coinbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Ferrari is quickly transforming into an AMC Gremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    My Ferrari is quickly transforming into an AMC Gremlin.
                    With the way Tron (TRX) took a dump over the last 24 hours, I may need to bum a ride with you!

Todd

Comment

I’ve got a Crypto hangover.

Skinny

Comment

What if you lost money and got out to stop the bleeding?
                        Tax loss harvest

Comment

Lots of scrambling going on this morning across the news and social media.

Comment

Now i can tell the IRS that I've lost 500% in my portfolio...

I hope you are accumulating on this massive dip.

Comment

Good luck guys.

Going to take an extreme amount of hype this next go around for these coins to hit new highs. This last round was just insane hype.

We should see soon if these stabilize or not. I'm thinking buyers are done buying though...for now.

Comment

Now i can tell the IRS that I've lost 500% in my portfolio...

I hope you are accumulating on this massive dip.
                                Sold Ripple on a quadruple plus gain...bought a bunch of LTC, ETH and more Ripple on the dip.

Comment

Working...
                                X