No announcement yet.

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As best we can tell so far, Sessions didn't tell the ambassador to tell Vlad that after the election he'd have more flexibility... You know, like the last president did... Where's the outrage for that?
    You bleeding heart lib tards make bigger idiots out of yourselves with each passing day...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      As best we can tell so far, Sessions didn't tell the ambassador to tell Vlad that after the election he'd have more flexibility... You know, like the last president did... Where's the outrage for that?
      You bleeding heart lib tards make bigger idiots out of yourselves with each passing day...

LOL exactly. It's all just smoke and mirrors. They are so desperate that they are just flinging crap hoping something sticks. I mean for crying out loud, the last AG was involved in the death of Americans through illegal arms deals with cartels. These same people defended him until they were blue in the face.

Sorry, not the last AG. You all know who I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        LOL exactly. It's all just smoke and mirrors. They are so desperate that they are just flinging crap hoping something sticks. I mean for crying out loud, the last AG was involved in the death of Americans through illegal arms deals with cartels. These same people defended him until they were blue in the face.

Sorry, not the last AG. You all know who I'm talking about.
        Yea, that would be Eric (I'm in contempt of Congress) Holder... wonder if the new AG will revive that old contempt order... Would that be some great Karma...

Comment

I hope it is deadwood as it is taking away from what is important. .....our progress!!! As many have said,"too many unforced errors!" [emoji36] I will standby this everyday and twice on Sundays .......Russia is NOT our friend in any form or capacity. Alarming how many seemed to be lulled into believing they are because of political affiliation or worse. [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            I hope it is deadwood as it is taking away from what is important. .....our progress!!! As many have said,"too many unforced errors!" [emoji36] I will standby this everyday and twice on Sundays .......Russia is NOT our friend in any form or capacity. Alarming how many seemed to be lulled into believing they are because of political affiliation or worse. [emoji20]

I don't think anyone believes they are our friend, they just don't represent the threat that they once did. The House is still saying, as recent as yesterday, they have seen no evidence suggesting any inappropriate contact with Russia. Politicians on both sides of the isle have been continuously meeting with Russia for years. It's what policy makers do. Especially When you are on a committee dedicated to oversight of an entity who explicitly operates in foreign theatres. You meet with foreign governments.

This is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to discredit the current administration. Heck, John McCain who is a big pusher behind this Russian conspiracy has met with leaders of ISIS and AQ. There is photographic evidence of it. There are far more important things we should be focusing on.

Comment

I don't think anyone believes they are our friend, they just don't represent the threat that they once did. The House is still saying, as recent as yesterday, they have seen no evidence suggesting any inappropriate contact with Russia. Politicians on both sides of the isle have been continuously meeting with Russia for years. It's what policy makers do. Especially When you are on a committee dedicated to oversight of an entity who explicitly operates in foreign theatres. You meet with foreign governments.

This is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to discredit the current administration. Heck, John McCain who is a big pusher behind this Russian conspiracy has met with leaders of ISIS and AQ. There is photographic evidence of it. There are far more important things we should be focusing on.
              I'm fine with all u noted around the current findings.[emoji106] Except, "Russia does not pose the same threat as they did.!" Crimea, buzzing our ships, Syria, globally swaying elections, being very cozy with China, etc.....they are playing hardball around the world as we play little league soft pitch. As I noted, " lulled into the false sense of less of a threat is not a good mental place for any Americans.....no matter party affiliation!"[emoji36]

Comment

I'm fine with all u noted around the current findings.[emoji106] Except, "Russia does not pose the same threat as they did.!" Crimea, buzzing our ships, Syria, globally swaying elections, being very cozy with China, etc.....they are playing hardball around the world as we play little league soft pitch. As I noted, " lulled into the false sense of less of a threat is not a good mental place for any Americans.....no matter party affiliation!"[emoji36]

A bully and a threat are not necessarily the same thing. Like you said we have been playing soft pitch. If we didn't, they would have nothing to stand on. Trump has barely been in office a month. It's a little early to judge how tough he will be with Russia. Remember, his entire campaign was about focusing on our own course first.

Comment

A bully and a threat are not necessarily the same thing. Like you said we have been playing soft pitch. If we didn't, they would have nothing to stand on. Trump has barely been in office a month. It's a little early to judge how tough he will be with Russia. Remember, his entire campaign was about focusing on our own course first.
                  Can you imagine the dust up the dems would cause if Trump or his admin issued a threat to Russia. Then you would be hearing how Trump is trying to start a war and how dangerous he is with the nuke codes. That the new admin is too hawkish and dangerous.

Comment

I'm not sure why most everyone has to be so defensive. Let's all be objective and keep a close eye on the administration. Just because you support a politician does not mean you have to support their every move. I'm not in love with Trump but I do like a lot of things he has been doing. I don't like that he has had very strong words for China (our other biggest threat) and he seems to be kissing Putin's ring. This is just very strange to me and something seems out of place. It almost seems like he can't say anything negative about Russia. You could say that is smart but he almost acts the opposite China? He speaks very strongly towards China, Mexico, the middle east, Europe, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      I'm not sure why most everyone has to be so defensive. Let's all be objective and keep a close eye on the administration. Just because you support a politician does not mean you have to support their every move. I'm not in love with Trump but I do like a lot of things he has been doing. I don't like that he has had very strong words for China (our other biggest threat) and he seems to be kissing Putin's ring. This is just very strange to me and something seems out of place. It almost seems like he can't say anything negative about Russia. You could say that is smart but he almost acts the opposite China? He speaks very strongly towards China, Mexico, the middle east, Europe, etc...
                      Exactly how i am viewing this from my non affiliated political position as a American citizen who is observing with a very open mind!

Comment

Kissing his ring? Do elaborate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          Can you imagine the dust up the dems would cause if Trump or his admin issued a threat to Russia. Then you would be hearing how Trump is trying to start a war and how dangerous he is with the nuke codes. That the new admin is too hawkish and dangerous.
                          That is the last thing WE want or need. [emoji53] [emoji53] It is not about bowing up to other nations.....it is about being smart at letting our spies do what they do!!! Then listening and acting on the info as suggested by the folks that are responsible for gathering it.

Comment

That is the last thing WE want or need. [emoji53] [emoji53] It is not about bowing up to other nations.....it is about being smart at letting our spies do what they do!!! Then listening and acting on the info as suggested by the folks that are responsible for gathering it.

I agree but it seems to me like no matter what is or isn't done it's all wrong. Chuck Schumer said after the SOTU that he couldn't get behind a single thing that Trump said. At this point I think if we were to have our spies doing what they do we would hear about it the next day from one of the leakers.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Kissing his ring? Do elaborate.

O'Reilly then said about Putin: "But he's a killer, though. Putin's a killer."
                              Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise
                              Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."
                              "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."
                              Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists
                              "He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

"He (Putin) is very smart."

He says lots of positive things about Putin. I haven't seen too many negative things about him or Russia, but maybe they are out there. He sure speaks a lot stronger to everybody else. Makes me question that relationship.

Comment

O'Reilly then said about Putin: "But he's a killer, though. Putin's a killer."

Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise

Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."

"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."

Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists

"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

"He (Putin) is very smart."

He says lots of positive things about Putin. I haven't seen too many negative things about him or Russia, but maybe they are out there. He sure speaks a lot stronger to everybody else. Makes me question that relationship.

Name one tangible thing he's done for Russia or Putin.

Comment

Working...
                                X