X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Can't wait to see the pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Ask him about it next time you see him. He sent me a text last night. Said he was in Jburg. Had a little disagreement with someone he referred to as a "wannabe attendant".
      "Well I'll Say!!!!!"

Comment

NEETZ AND I are very glad to hear that he make it. hope'n he has the best of time. oh you to Miss Deb. be safe wile he's gone...

Comment

I have heard nothing. Came to neighbor's to use the computer as ours has died. Will one of y'all call me if he makes another post? I am concerned.

Comment

ttt

Comment

No need to be worried Deb! There are lots of areas out in the bush where you get no service. I'll bet JT is taking good care of Arvin!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                No need to be worried Deb! There are lots of areas out in the bush where you get no service. I'll bet JT is taking good care of Arvin!

Bisch
                Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                  Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  Agreed
                  Thanks guys, y'all are probably right. I always worry. He probably told me there would be little or not contact after Jburg and I just don't remember. I'm sure JT would have called if he hadn't shown up.

Comment

Don't worry Deb by now Arvin has a grass loin cloth on his waist and char coal smeared across his face, with a spear in one hand and his bow in the other. Having the time of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                      Don't worry Deb by now Arvin has a grass loin cloth on his waist and char coal smeared across his face, with a spear in one hand and his bow in the other. Having the time of his life.
                      Lol, I can see that. I hope this is the highlight of his life. I'm really starting to miss him. I am not used to not having someone to look after.

Comment

He probably got caught and took Bisch's place as a SE# Slave. He's a studly guy !! LMAO--Dano

Comment

Deb, its good to see ya post.... who cares if Arvin is lost...

Love yall.
                          Tod & Ben

Comment

Arvin is blending in about now looking like one of the natives. We could be sayings where is Arvin instead of where is Waldo!!!!! Just kidding with you Deb I am sure Arvin is doing mighty fine.

Comment

Ooh!!!!!!! I just got a text with a pic!

Can't post it yet though, unless Arvin gives me the OK!

Bisch

Comment

Got the go ahead to post the pic! This must be the year if the nyala! First Shiloh, then me, now Arvin!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438187072.351213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	24394689

Congrats again, my friend!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X