Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowtown Bowmen Work Party & Shoot Reminder - This Weekend - Membership Drive Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowmen Work Party & Shoot Reminder - This Weekend - Membership Drive Shoot

Saturday, 01/17/15 @ 7:00am, we will be setting up the range for Sunday's Membership Drive Shoot. Setting up 20 targets, fun shoot.

Sunday, 01/18/15 @ 8:00am, we will have our Membership Drive Shoot, all scorecards in by 2:00pm. We will be changing the lock on the front gate so be sure to get out there and renew your membership so you will be able to access the club. Kevin will be there with plenty of 2015 Membership packets. Shoot is 20 target Fun Shoot, shoot from where you want, each lane will be numbered. Also keep in mind, if you join the club on or before this shoot, you shoot it for free, otherwise rates are $10 for members, $15 for non-members.

Hope to see everyone out there. Looks like the weather is going to be nice.

Thank you,
    Chuck.

Any of y'all in the Fort Worth area that have considered joining Cowtown Bowmen - come check it out on Sunday! In addition to all the regular stuff, the new field archery course is really cool

Comment

If i wasnt keeping both of my babies i would be there.. I dont want to bring two 6 month olds tho lol

Comment

Up for ya, I like shooting it in May to get a H qualifier, always a good course.

Comment

My son called me tonight asking if i was interested in possibly joining Cowtown Bowmen. How many members are there on TBH?

Comment

reddogdan, let me know if you need more info on the club, or even would like to arrange a time to meet out there and see the place. You can email me at hubbace@live.com, my name is Chuck Hubbard, current President and newsletter editor of Cowtown and I would be more than happy to show you what Cowtown has to offer.

Comment

Working...
            X