Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, who got drawn this round, and for what ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, who got drawn this round, and for what ??

I got drawn Archery Deer, but all others pending 2nd. What did you guys get drawn for? and with how many "loyalty" points ? I had 4 points in Archery Deer.

i didn't get drawn

Comment

Think TPWD messed up again, did not get any notice again.

Comment

I drew 4 more points

Comment

Pending 2nd draw. What the....???

Comment

Draw Hunts

Draw Hunts

Comment

I just noticed a group loyalty points sytstem ????? I have 9 pts but bc I entered someone for the first time on my app I ended up with 4 group loyalty points

Comment

0 for 6... 8 more to go. It's harder to win a dang little WT or exotic public land hunt in Texas then it is to win an elk, muleys, moose or big horn out west.

Comment

Nothing
                  Now I have to wait for the Sept drawings and hopefully get something

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    0 for 6... 8 more to go. It's harder to win a dang little WT or exotic public land hunt in Texas then it is to win an elk, muleys, moose or big horn out west.
                    I know, I hate the new system, preference points have greatly deflated in value with the great increase in applications. They need to tweak the system by either weighting preference points through a multiplier or going to a true preference points system where the guys with the most points draw like they do out west.

Comment

New system is crap. I know it's like beatin a dead horse but the preference point value has tanked and god knows how many more applications.
                      Last edited by SolocamShooter; 08-26-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

got drawn for private land antlerless at concho with 1 point(ive always been too cheap to apply for those in the deer category)
                        missed all the others so far with an average of 5 points in each category except archery whitetail have 1 pt because i was drawn last year. currentlyhave 3 that say non selected
                        (exotic) guess no 2nd round this year, 6 pending 2nd draw and waiting on september for the next round...just happy i actually got drawn with 1 point really thought i was buying a point...anything is possible
                        Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 08-26-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          I know, I hate the new system, preference points have greatly deflated in value with the great increase in applications. They need to tweak the system by either weighting preference points through a multiplier or going to a true preference points system where the guys with the most points draw like they do out west.
                          i would be very happy with that...guys on here say they have 15 points and up and still arent getting drawn...the old faithfuls should get pulled...just doesnt seem right but still thankful we atleast have a shot at a cool hunt

Comment

Nothing so far. Did not get drawn last year either. New system ����

Comment

Nothing last year or this year, the wait continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X