• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 - 143

Comment

4.5 yrs old, 145" nice deer for sure

Comment

Hard to tell age. Some things say mature others say young. I say he is 4.5 at the oldest. Could be a stud 3.5year old. And I could be way off.

Comment

4.5 mid 140's

Comment

Thanks for the input. Keep it coming, Ill post some pics from last year later today.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

4.5-5.5 140-145

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Hard to tell age. Some things say mature others say young. I say he is 4.5 at the oldest. Could be a stud 3.5year old. And I could be way off.
                I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

very nice buck and bobcat. that buck is no younger then 4.5.

Comment

Upon further review, I don't think I have pics of this dear last year, too many different horn characteristics.

I think he is 4 yo, just can't get him to 5, no matter how hard I look at him. I'm probably going to let fate work itself out on this one. I would love to let him go another year, he would be a real buster next year. But the problem is, there are some inexperienced rifle hunters on this place, from time to time throughout the season that can't tell the difference between a 2yo and 5yo. If they see him, it's over. With that being said, this deer seems elusive, doesn't hang around the feeder much, no pattern at all. We shall see.

Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming!

Comment

5.5+ Mature deer

Comment

Working...
                      X