No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me know if yall need some company cause I will definatley be out there for the split season of dove season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      Hey Black! I will be gone till the week after christmas. Even if there are closed dates sore finger is always open. You have a mountian bike. We can got out there cause dove season will be open again, Take a shot gun and a bow. If no doves there we can look for some hogs but we will be traveling a lot of area. That is why I asked about the bike. I will call you. Set something up for after christmas. Or if you got the days off why not go exploer sorefinger by yourself. Its big.
      crud...so I take it this sore finger place is out there too? and I could have gone galavanting for the last three days...yeah....

yes, I have many bikes...no mountain bikes, all bmx...would have to take one of my redline cruisers...that should be fun with a pack, shells and a bow/arrows....what happens if I get a hog? workout time?

Comment

Yea, sore finger is always open. I've been out there a few times, actually got on hogs once near the shoreline. I will be out this week for sure.

Comment

Granger is open today...anyone going?

Comment

Can't today, still doing the inlaw thing

Comment

Dropped another boar two days ago!!

Comment

What do you do with all the pigs you shoot? Do you ever use a bow or just your guns?

Comment

I clean some and give some away. Others I just let lay. I only use guns on pigs because I'm not hunting them for sport, and I dont want them to have a fair chance. I'm just tryin to kill them all.

Comment

My son Jake (6yr.) took one out

Click image for larger version

Name:	jake-pig-1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	23910825

Name:	jake-pig-2.JPG
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	23910826

Comment

Nice pig Bofly and congrats to your boy!! You should see the group I saw last night (20+). Yall need to come on over to my side of the river and help me out. Is your boy sporting a Larue AR?

Comment

good deal and he know how to use it (Larue) too, are you going to be around next week?

Comment

3 more

Name:	pig-1.JPG
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	23910853

Name:	pig-2.JPG
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	23910854

Name:	pig-3.JPG
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	23910855

Comment

ten 4. I should be.

Comment

You guys are killin all the hogs, no wonder the hogs sighting on Granger are notta...... LOL

Comment

Had some other plans fall through and ended up with time on my hands. Went out to Pecan Grove (north side) this morning from before sunrise to around 9:30 am, doing the spot and stalk. It was heavy overcast and almost no wind, but clear. Around 9 am the wind picked up out of the south and fog/mist moved it. Saw some fresh sign, but no hogs or deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X