Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEE!

They got 2 and only 2 since doors have been open. I got one, owner kept the other ( friends in low places)
    Awww man! Congrats on the find

Comment

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEE!

They got 2 and only 2 since doors have been open. I got one, owner kept the other ( friends in low places)

Congrats! Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made a trade with a buddy from Houston with some doubles I had in the bunker and picked up a 4R Single Barrel OESK Store Pick, a 2016 4R Elliott’s Select Single Barrel, another Elmer T Lee, and a Michter’s 10.

Comment

Last night my wife and I were invited to her co-workers house where we got to try some of these rare Willetts along with BTAC, Jefferson's presidential 18yr, 25yr and many more. The Willetts were incredibly good and something we hope to find but more than likely will never happen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
            I think it won a big award for best blended whiskey, if i remember correctly .. let us know how it is

Correct, it did, think it was batch 011? I'm a fan, have a couple of the 014 batch, very viscous and rich. Haven't tried the 015, yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
              Last night my wife and I were invited to her co-workers house where we got to try some of these rare Willetts along with BTAC, Jefferson's presidential 18yr, 25yr and many more. The Willetts were incredibly good and something we hope to find but more than likely will never happen.

Nice collection there

Comment

Working on a Gentleman Jack Old Fashioned right now. CostCo had the best prices on some Rebecca Creek and also Speyburn 10 year single malt for $20. Both are absolutely delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post

Impressive line up there

Comment

Is their a place yall order from online that will deliver to your house?

Comment

Dang! Seems like I’m seeing more Elmer T Lee than expected! Good scores

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Finally found this guy.

How was this?

Comment

Stumbled into a little honey hole today. He also mentioned when I might want to check back for something else rare

Comment

.... $&&%!!!!!

What’s the market price on a bottle? PM if not to personal

Comment

.... $&&%!!!!!

What’s the market price on a bottle? PM if not to personal
                              These were 399. They’re pretty easily going for around 700 secondary

I was honestly expecting to be told around $800 when I saw it on the shelf. Definitely paid a markup still.
                              Last edited by bphillips; 07-17-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Wellers is what I usually go back to

Comment

Working...
                                X