No announcement yet.

Any Tundra owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only pic I have supposed to be ready for pick up this evening.

Comment

Love mine too, just need a bigger gas tank.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what a set of factory black wheels like pictured on the new ones are worth? I have a set I need to get rid of one day.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post

Good looking truck.
          Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
            Yawn! Whatever.. Domestic owned.
            Youre right about that. We, the taxpayers, bailed.them out and they never paid us back. That is the purest meaning of domestic owned.
            Last edited by Walker; 09-12-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

DFW Tundra Crew on the facebook.

ask them how many miles they will guaranty the door locks for. they have problems and parts alone for my 2016 are $500. it is a common problem with them.

Comment

I'm going to buy one in 2020. I think it will be a cool looking truck, not that they are bad now just waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                  Downgraded to a 1/2 ton after 18 years in a Superduty.
                  Longevity and reliability is what I value, not 0-60, or creature comforts.
                  Been in a used 2012 Tundra with 20k miles for 6 months now.
                  This truck was 1/3 the price of the killer new Ford Superduty's.

Tundra's with factory tow package come equipped with a 4.30 rear end.
                  380 hp with a 4.30 rear end will never get good mileage, but man, turn off the traction control and that truck launches off the line.
                  And the brakes on this Tundra are as big as on my old Superduty.

I'd like to think I can get 18 years out of this truck, but being realistic, it's a half ton vehicle. We will see..
                  But I do like this Texas built Tundra.
                  [ATTACH]872384[/ATTACH]

Google "million mile truck" and see what fills the first page.
                  The extended cab is easily the ugliest truck on the road and gets worse when you have the Texas sheriff badges on them

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post

Love that color[emoji6]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Got my first upgrade installed. All is right in the kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                          Got my first upgrade installed. All is right in the kingdom.

You could probably sell it and make money! Looking sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2003 with 380k. It's a beast!

Comment

Congrats Ryan! Great looking rig!

Comment

Nice trucks!! I'm happy with my 2013 crew max! Wish I had one of the newer ones with a 38 gallon tank but outside of that it's a good truck! We sold momma's Toyota with 270k miles on it so hopefully this one will be as good! I got it with 32k miles in 2014 and its got 75k on it now.

As for the door actuators I replaced those 4x in my 2008 Chevy so when the time comes I guess I will change em out in the Yota too.

Comment

Working...
                                X