Quick help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick help needed

Ok green screen. I goofed. I decided to get into the stand earlier than usual and got bored. That always seems to get me into trouble. Decided to draw and when I let down, the string came off of the cam. I was almost all the way down and and the arrow only flew about 10 feet.

So now before I go kicking and screaming, can I fix this on my own? Bow is a Z7xtreme

You need a press , sorry.

Comment

Ouch, bummer

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
        You need a press , sorry.
        Yup. Unless you're steady enough to try and press it yourself. Ratchet straps and be really careful. But if not then head on in.

Comment

It is possible to roll the wheel or cam by applying downward pressure with the bow placed on top of your foot and use your body weight to compress it just enough to get it back on that is if you are physically able to do it. It isn't easy but it can be done.

Comment

Know of any shops in llano ?

Comment

ratchet strap and you're good. Take your time and only compress enough to get the string on. Then shoot it and get back in the stand. Next time don't torque your bow when you're letting down. Good luck.

Comment

If you're in Llano make a quick trip to Lampassas. or if you want to come to Georgetown and I can fix it.

Comment

Big L how late are you open?

Comment

Nvm. I see lampasas is open til 5.

Comment

Bad luck......buy a recurve while your at the shop

Comment

Quick help needed

There use to be a little shop in town. Right before the river crossing on 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you sure that Hoffy's isn't open till 7? If so Aaron will get u going.I won't deal with knocked n Loaded since he left there.

Comment

Working...
                          X