Live Cam POC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Cam POC

My family set up a live webcam at fish camp near Seadrift/POC. Figured I'd share the link.

It has been losing the feed every now and then...will be interesting to watch if it will remain online...or until the power goes out. Lol

Skinny
    Last edited by Skinny; 08-25-2017, 12:14 PM.

its down... but... you might not want to post that on the forum... its gonna hammer their internet when it gets copied/pasted/shared all over FB etc...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      its down... but... you might not want to post that on the forum... its gonna hammer their internet when it gets copied/pasted/shared all over FB etc...

It's all good. The link has already been shared all over as is.

Skinny

Comment

Thanks for sharing this. Talk about a front row seat view, wow. I'm definitely gonna keep this site up as things progress. Do you know how high they expect the storm surge to be at this particular site? I also wonder what time will be best for checking the live action out.

I hope and pray that your family's home will be spared from the ensuing storm damage.

Comment

Is that live time and is it at shoalwater? Them palm trees are barely moving. I reckon thats about to change big time.

Comment

My buddys house is about 100 yards to the left of this camera, be interesting to watch. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              Thanks for sharing this. Talk about a front row seat view, wow. I'm definitely gonna keep this site up as things progress. Do you know how high they expect the storm surge to be at this particular site? I also wonder what time will be best for checking the live action out.

I hope and pray that your family's home will be spared from the ensuing storm damage.

My cousin is saying 6'-12'

House is 10' off the ground.

Skinny

Comment

This is kool. Thanks for sharing. Hope everyone's makes it out ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to be interesting to watch in the next few hours.

Thanks for sharing.

Rwc

Comment

will be an interesting view for sure.

Comment

Boy it is raining its scro't sack off down there right now.

Comment

Link said the camera was down.

Comment

Mia

Comment

I thank yall for posting this. By this cam I can monitor how much damage my place will be getting from rising water. Oh crud, tHe power will be going down soon down there.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                              Link said the camera was down.
                              dang it

Comment

Working...
                              X