Bad Arse customer service shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Arse customer service shout out

A couple weeks ago the remote button for my Power Pole broke. The PCB still worked but the cover would fall apart. I called the company and in less than a minute they asked for the serial number, my addr and telephone number. Mind you, I bought this thing on a used boat, I was not the buyer of power pole. He said a new one is on the way, no charge no shipping. They didn't have to do that and I fully expected to have to buy the parts.

Last Monday I went to program it to the new pole and it wasn't happening. I called them back a minute ago and after a couple questions the tech said he was sending a new top for the motor which houses the brain center for the unit. Then he proceeded to tell me how to swap it out.

When I call, they are right straight down to business. I get to speak with a human whom I can understand. They play no games and have been nothing but pleasant to deal with. American businesses need to base their customer service exactly like Power Pole. Outstanding!

Nice knowing when you call a business these days you aren't going to have to speak with someone in India. I had to call AT&T the other day and for the life of me I couldn't understand the rep.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Nice knowing when you call a business these days you aren't going to have to speak with someone in India. I had to call AT&T the other day and for the life of me I couldn't understand the rep.
      AT and T and I hate each other.

Comment

I cant wait until I can afford a Power Pole

And a boat for it to go on!

Comment

I've had nothing but exceptional service from them. Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with.

Comment

Broke a knuckle on a 10' blade and they had a new one to us in 2 days. Exceptional in every sense. And they call you Captain the whole time you're on the phone with them, which cracks me up.

Comment

Sounds like they got it figured out
              Customer service = help the customer

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                AT and T and I hate each other.

Add me to that list. When I have to call them I just keep telling them I can't understand you and eventually they transfer me back to America. To be fair I don't think they understand me either so it's win win for us both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PP customer service is crazy good. One came on the used boat I bought. I had an issue with a few bolts and nuts on the PP. I had same experience as original post above. They shipped me a new hardware kit for free ($40 value)and free shipping. Had it a few days later. My PP was an older pro series and all they asked was for serial number. Coach

Comment

Good CS is cheaper and more effective than advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Add me to that list. When I have to call them I just keep telling them I can't understand you and eventually they transfer me back to America. To be fair I don't think they understand me either so it's win win for us both.

ATT is the worst. Have fun with it- they seem to read a script and if give answers that don't match the script it kinda becomes like mad libs. Funny for the first 10 minutes anyway

Comment

Nice to hear I have two power pole micros on our kayaks hope I don't need to call but won't hesitate to do so now. Thanks

Comment

Good to hear..best service I've had it yeti...froken rope handle...call then and they ship another no questions asked with yeti stuff stickers etc. Has a new o e that the drain leaked.had a new cooker on my doorstep the same week same thing just emailed a picture of it.
                          Outdoor edge knives...sent me a brand new one when I emailed saying it wouldn't lock anymore...never got a phone call or anything just a new knife in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            I just always do the online chat to minimize the confusion. Never had an issue doing that.

Comment

Working...
                            X