2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    HR for The Condor. Rangers up 6 - 1. Nice. Hamels has thrown 43 pitches through 4. Channeling Cliff Lee in his prime.

Doing all he can to end up on a contending squad later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the Rangers. Rubber match game tomorrow at 6 pm

Comment

Yankees 10 - Rangers 7 in 6th.

Rangers management announces it will begin handing out helmets to outfield patrons before each game.Need to protect skulls from baseballs that are coming in fast and hard. Bombfest tonight.

Comment

Attaboy Profar! 11-10 good guys

Comment

Rangers 11 - Yankees 10.

...and Odor strikes out to end the inning.... again...

Comment

Nice to see the offense keep fighting back. When are they going to send odor to the minors?

Comment

19-31. Ouch.

Comment

Now matter how good or bad either team is, beating the Yankees will never not be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Now matter how good or bad either team is, beating the Yankees will never not be fun.

And the Astros appreciate it as well. Man what an offensive explosion tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

ain’t that the truth!

Comment

Slugfest. They battled tonight. Night and day series after the Chicago fiasco.

Comment

Jekyll and Hyde with more Hyde.

Baseball is a funny game. Lose 3 of 4 to the lower cellar White Sox and take 2 out of 3 from the Yankees..SMDH

But a heckuva series to beat the Evil Empire....and shut topduarte up..
                          Last edited by Smart; 05-23-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I hope Kela can turn into the closer for the future.
                            When Elvis returns it will be tough not to put Profar at 2nd over Odor.
                            I’ve been on the fence about moving Gallo to 1st and bringing up Calhoun to play left vs. leaving Guzman at 1st. The Condor has been swinging it the last three games.

Comment

Always nice to beat the thanks, especially with how many of their fans that were at the game.

Comment

Nice win. Led by the kids. Profar, IKF, Guzman, and Mazara all had good nights. Encouraging.

It'll be interesting to see what moves are made when Elvis returns. I don't see how the club can send IKF back down. Profar is proving he needs to be playing. The Condor needs to stay perched at first base. Gallo needs to stay in left. Odor needs to go someplace. But that's a lot of money to sit on the bench or send to Round Rock. I figure IKF will be odd man out. That'll suck. We'll see...

Comment

Working...
                                X