• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    **** the NFL.
    ^

Comment

No one hates or is more vocal than I have been on the BS kneeling.....I've got a military son in harm's way so invested...but also a PROUD American! By the way, don't discount many deployed still watch, some don't, but it's still a link to being back home.

I'll say it...love FB, always have and always will. The wife and I are big time Cowboys fans and YES, we watch the games. BUT, it's ALL about the dam $$ and with this news I would state on my life the bum's have lost too much revenue/TV so on to "damage control."

Ha, Ha....still love to see the "originator" unemployed...but he has other issues besides kneeling!!

Comment

It’s a step in the right direction, but it’s too late for me. And the rule doesn’t eliminate the players from still protesting, they can stay in the locker room. Which I would venture to say we will see whole teams stay in the locker room during the anthem, which doesn’t solve the problem, it’s onky hiding the problem. And I have a principal issue with that still. So I still won’t be watching

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Quit watching the overpaid hero's years ago.

Comment

no stand= no play=no pay,,, i don't really care squat about the nfl,, but the whole idea of it being a political ploy about rights is a freaking farse since so many of them are criminals,,,, when ALL the players become admirable examples then we could maybe consider there point worth listening too..... glad i am a baseball fan

Comment

screw 'em, I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  What's the NFL?

I stopped watching after they fired Landry.

I've got better things to do.
                  'nuff said !

Comment

Kiutcghjkigvvcsxvhjkjbvvbnvchytrdxhuyikbcv

Is about how I feel

Comment

I think they should all stand and honor our country, if not I heard there is a football league in Canada and Europe.

Comment

Rabble rabble rabble....

Comment

Right? Who cares, it has no bearing on the game. Every one just loves having a reason to be upset.
                          Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Rabble rabble rabble....

Comment

If you don’t like to stand for the national anthem than move to another country?

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out. I doubt their will be much drama moving forward.
                              Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                              no stand= no play=no pay,,, i don't really care squat about the nfl,, but the whole idea of it being a political ploy about rights is a freaking farse since so many of them are criminals,,,, when ALL the players become admirable examples then we could maybe consider there point worth listening too..... glad i am a baseball fan
                              A report about 5-6 years ago did a study on just that, dug into the backgrounds of the 1,400 or so players. It was found that the % of sketchy characters was right in line with everyday America. Made sense once you thought about how often they have a camera on them off the field......and we don't. It also noted the NBA had I higher percentage of general offences. Police officers had the highest rate of domestic violence.
                              Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                              Way to late.....$$$ is the great motivator...not patriotism IMO
                              I can agree with the motivator also!
                              GEAUX SAINTS and Texans when not playing the SAINTS!!!

Comment

I think they just made it worse.

Now the media will focus on it even more when the season starts.

There will be players who will want the "look at me" garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X