This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    We prayed for total surrender to Jesus Christ for Courtney during prayer time in Bible Study this morning. For complete healing of her heart and liver. Prayed for this Lyme disease to leave her body through driving out by the Holy Spirit of God.

Brandon is Courtney conscious at all? Has she been responsive to Jennifer or her other care-givers?
    Charlie no she isn't conscious and really hasn't been responsive. They are keeping her heavily sedated.

Comment

Like i said several times already. this is a test. Its an open book test, but still a test. Its multiple choice- Eternal life or Eternal death. The bad part is that the test comes with the wrong box already checked. Adam and Eve checked the wrong answer for us. Jesus came , took stripes for our healing and shed his blood for our forgiveness of sin. He will erase that black mark of eternal death and check eternal life if we ask him. This is a decision every one of us must make individually.

I choose life. I pray that Courtney has already or will choose life as well. This is all a test and we need to continue to pray that we may pass it.

I hope that makes sense. Its been burning in my heart for her for several days. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Like i said several times already. this is a test. Its an open book test, but still a test. Its multiple choice- Eternal life or Eternal death. The bad part is that the test comes with the wrong box already checked. Adam and Eve checked the wrong answer for us. Jesus came , took stripes for our healing and shed his blood for our forgiveness of sin. He will erase that black mark of eternal death and check eternal life if we ask him. This is a decision every one of us must make individually.

I choose life. I pray that Courtney has already or will choose life as well. This is all a test and we need to continue to pray that we may pass it.

I hope that makes sense. Its been burning in my heart for her for several days. Steve
        Nicely worded.

Comment

Father in heaven ,it's hard to see beyond our pain
          Please let us sense your MERCY in this moment
          Lift our eyes beyond ourselves
          Let us find a new vision and source of health in the care of CHRIST who heals.

Comment

The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came so that we can have life and have it more abundantly! Satan I bind you in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, the Name above all Names! The One who came to give us Healing, Life and Hope! Satan has no authority over Courtney nor these prayer warriors because of the Everlasting Love of Christ and I bind satan's evil works in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Comment

More prayers sent added Courtney, Jenn and kids to our prayer list at church.
              Jenn if you need anything I'm headed to the Houston area tomorrow. I'm willing to help however you may need.

Comment

We added Courtney to our prayer list at church this morning. Still
                Praying and thank you Brandon for keeping us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Prayers up for Courtney

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers needed for Texas Tornado

I keep checking in. Prayers for all. Keep up the good fight !!

Comment

Prayers continue for all.

Comment

So far alls good this afternoon.

Comment

Continued prayers.
                            I Believe.

Comment

Wow! She is one tough lady! Prayers continue!

Comment

I never post on the prayer request threads but I read and pray for all of them but this thread feels much different than the others. I am continuing to pray for all involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X