Shop Lease Price/sf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Lease Price/sf

I recently purchased a piece of land as an investment property and it has a 40' X 90' insulated shop with two large roll up doors, a bathroom and office in it. I've had a couple people ask about leasing it but I don't really have an idea of what a fair price is on something like is. It's right off of Hwy. 71 here in La Grange and has easy road and highway access for larger, commercial vehicles if necessary. Any help or direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by kck View Post
    I recently purchased a piece of land as an investment property and it has a 40' X 90' insulated shop with two large roll up doors, a bathroom and office in it. I've had a couple people ask about leasing it but I don't really have an idea of what a fair price is on something like is. It's right off of Hwy. 71 here in La Grange and has easy road and highway access for larger, commercial vehicles if necessary. Any help or direction on this would be greatly appreciated.
    I good friend of mine gets a dollar a sq. ft. in Pasadena. I don't think rent would be that much in La Grange though.

Comment

3 phase? Any fenced yard? Eave height? All will contribute. Most shops in and around Brazos county will fetch $0.55-0.75/SF depending on the above.

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
        3 phase? Any fenced yard? Eave height? All will contribute. Most shops in and around Brazos county will fetch $0.55-0.75/SF depending on the above.
        Note that the prices they are quoting are on a monthly basis. Many/most brokers quote lease rates on an annual basis. So don’t be surprised if you call a broker asking about market rents in your area and he/she says $5 to $6 bucks a foot.

Comment

Working...
        X