No announcement yet.

Biggest Deer to date Maverick County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Heck of a deer! What are you feeding? I have never seen as much fat on a whitetail. LOTS OF MASS!
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Wow! That's unbelievable! I didn't think he would go that high..... those tines just keep going.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats, that is an amazing deer. It is basically a 9pt with 6 extra inches of tine length. Had I not seen the score sheet, I would have never believed that a 9pt would score 189 gross.
          I score a lot of big deer every year and I would have guessed that deer 15 to 20 points lower than what he actually scored. Really cool deer, thanks for posting. Deer like that is what draws the world to hunt whitetail in south Texas.

Jake

Comment

I'd quit huntin Whitetail at that point. WOWZERS

Comment

Awesome deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Congrats, that is an amazing deer. It is basically a 9pt with 6 extra inches of tine length. Had I not seen the score sheet, I would have never believed that a 9pt would score 189 gross.
                I score a lot of big deer every year and I would have guessed that deer 15 to 20 points lower than what he actually scored. Really cool deer, thanks for posting. Deer like that is what draws the world to hunt whitetail in south Texas.

Jake
                That's what I thought too!

Comment

Congratulations to you! Buck of a lifetime for sure. What caliber did you shoot him with.

Comment

Yep what everyone else said and my goodness he weighed 282! That is like Midwest big! Congrats!!

Comment

WOW. only if that left G4 was a match. I wonder if he had better racks in years past? At least he has been breeding for several years!

Comment

awesome congrats!!

Comment

41" of "H" measurements will bump a score, if my math was correct as I just did it in my feeble mind.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Stud!! Congrats!! One thing we've noticed after feeding DD this year is that the deer are fatter than ever and horns have been pretty good so far too!

Comment

Wow, very impressive. Congrats to the hunter!

Comment

Incredible, what a buck! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X