Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Sipp to the 10 day DL and Hoyt recalled.
    Systemnt can't reply. Too much blood ran from his head to somewhere else and he passed out

Comment

I JUST READ IT!

Only took 5 sacrificed chickens, a doll made of sticks, and the eye of a bat but dahmmmmit...it worked!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        systemnt can't reply. Too much blood ran from his head to somewhere else and he passed out
        lmao!

Comment

How long into the season til Kuechel gets it going?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            How long into the season til Kuechel gets it going?
            Next start.

Comment

Man Correa has been hitting into a ton of double plays so far this season.

Comment

Turned on the rangers for 1st time this year. Down 10-1 might be my last viewing. Rtp, how's that hat coming ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Turned on the rangers for 1st time this year. Down 10-1 might be my last viewing. Rtp, how's that hat coming ?
                  I need to go shopping(not a strong suit of mine), but pull up a seat and enjoy some good baseball. They wont all be wins but most of them will be.

Comment

Comment

Next start.
                      I hope you are right...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        I hope you are right...
                        Keuchel doesn't throw hard enough. His fast ball in in the high 80s now...everyone knows the cutter is coming so they are laying off of it. I can see Cole moving into the #2 position soon. HE has been the best of all of them so far. Great pick up for the Stros...

I don't trust Keuchel right now...

and yes the bats have gone silent so far, Springer batting .187
                        Bregman at .186

That has to change soon

Comment

Man Correa has been hitting into a ton of double plays so far this season.
                          Must be getting some pointers from Brad Ausmus.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Keuchel doesn't throw hard enough. His fast ball in in the high 80s now...everyone knows the cutter is coming so they are laying off of it. I can see Cole moving into the #2 position soon. HE has been the best of all of them so far. Great pick up for the Stros...
                            I don't trust Keuchel right now...

and yes the bats have gone silent so far, Springer batting .187
                            Bregman at .186

That has to change soon
                            That will happen next year. Dallas will get paid well by another team regardless of how he does this year....unless his left arm falls off.

Comment

Keuchel will be fine! He was staying low in the zone, not getting alot of calls, and walking too many. His ball still looks good. He is not getting hit hard which is a sign of his stuff still being there

We will not sign Dallas after this year. I hope we don't

As long as he is a sub 4 ERA he will help this team.

Comment

Lance certainly shat the bed today. Can't throw strikes, and don't blame ump. Yea he sucked, but Lance was terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X