The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
    Knew that was going to happen based on the comic book spoilers. Wanted the leader of the garbage people to die but alas. Next season will be very interesting.

They are just going to drag out another season with dead content. No pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This ENTIRE friggin season was a set up for this finale... and this finale resolved NOTHING except tease for the next season!!! I'm about done with this show. As soon as Negan dies...I'm out. This show is just one big tease interrupted by a MILLION commercials! Ok rant over..

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        This ENTIRE friggin season was a set up for this finale... and this finale resolved NOTHING except tease for the next season!!! I'm about done with this show. As soon as Negan dies...I'm out. This show is just one big tease interrupted by a MILLION commercials! Ok rant over..

Kinda why I dropped off. Just didn't tickle my fancy anymore

Comment

I noticed that in the Talking Dead, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has a full beard. They should be filming the next season now...wonder if he is locked up in that prison cell like in the comics?

Comment

This show has been sucking for a while now. The characters are just not good. They have taken what made the show great away.

That tiger running to save Carl at the last second was so stupid! That was one smart tiger too know exactly who to kill and not kill.

The gun fights were worse than watching the A-Team! Just looked so unrealistic and low budget.
            Negan riding out shooting the finger while everyone was firing into the truck was laughable.

It was amazing timing Maggie's group showed up at the same time as the kingdoms group. It's also good to know they knew to go to Alexandria.

It's amazing he was able to leave the toy soldier and write I didn't know on it just for Daryl to find.

It's like they have all new producers and writers.

This finale was the worst they have ever had.

I could care less if they ever made another episode.
            Last edited by TXHunter12; 04-03-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
              This show has been sucking for a while now. The characters are just not good. They have taken what made the show great away.

That tiger running to save Carl at the last second was so stupid! That was one smart tiger too know exactly who to kill and not kill.

The gun fights were worse than watching the A-Team! Just looked so unrealistic and low budget.
              Negan riding out shooting the finger while everyone was firing into the truck was laughable.

It was amazing timing Maggie's group showed up at the same time as the kingdoms group. It's also good to know they knew to go to Alexandria.

It's amazing he was able to leave the toy soldier and write I didn't know on it just for Daryl to find.

It's like they have all new producers and writers.

This finale was the worst they have ever had.

I could care less if they ever made another episode.

Who left the toy soldier and why did they leave it? I'm must have missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                Yeah I read the comics and the spoilers. Was just hoping to see Negan in that jail Morgan built in Alexandria lol.
                Still a lot has to happen before that if they follow the comics, which they do and don't. Last night was a perfect example of that with the "Filthy Garbage People".

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                  Still a lot has to happen before that if they follow the comics, which they do and don't. Last night was a perfect example of that with the "Filthy Garbage People".
                  Yeah I agree. I was just really hoping for the garbage lady to die, Negan's second hand man to die, and Negan in jail. None of that happened and I was sad LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                    Who left the toy soldier and why did they leave it? I'm must have missed that part.

I think Dwight left it, might be wrong though.

I am with everyone else. They need to wrap it up. I am to the point where I could care less if I watch it or not.

Comment

My thoughts were, how did Hill Top and the Kingdom get into Alexandria? There's only one gate. Did they walk right on in passed the Saviors? That tiger should have jumped on Negan.

I agree, they seem to be putting more stock into one or two characters that don't jive with the current story line. Whether its a comic tie-in for the paperback crowd or not, its not working for the viewing audience. Yea yea I guess we should all go read the comic and nerd it on up. Then I will be just as disappointed as you guys because they left out the good stuff.

RIP Sasha.........She got one. WRONG NONE!! But she got one.

Comment

Can't stand that garbage woman leader. She's totally unappealing as a show character.

I wish they'd put a LITTLE effort into the gunfights. It's always people standing out in the open, holding down the trigger on full auto, firing thousands of rounds without reloading, and not hitting their opponents, who are standing there 10 feet away doing the same thing. I mean, really......

I agree, they need to move along with the story. We spent the entire season going through all the Negan stuff, now let's go on. This is SUPPOSED to be about a group of people trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world, remember? Instead, Negan's still alive and well and his troops are preparing for "war." So, we already know what next season's going to be about: more Negan. My interest is fading.

Comment

The garbage people belong in Mad Max more than Walking Dead. They are too weird and don't tie well with the rest of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                            The garbage people belong in Mad Max more than Walking Dead. They are too weird and don't tie well with the rest of reality.

Like a group of hoarding Spok loving Trekkers at RenFest with guns.

Not a fan either. I did like the "lay with him" moment.

Comment

Who, from the comics, are the garbage people meant to represent if any group at all? I don't recall any garbage people in the comics.

Comment

The odd thing about the garbage people is that the wold ended only a couple years ago in real time and they have completely changed their speech patterns and looks. I also think Dwight will be key in next season. They already tried making him likable.

Comment

Working...
                                X