Trump Jr. entertaining the Russians for dirt on HRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMC View Post
    Yes we should. Treason is a serious crime.
    But you got the Pelosi joke, right?

I mean that isnt really how our laws work, you know. It is innocent until proven guilty. You want Trump to be a criminal, you want Trump to have committed treason, you want to believe that Trump stole the election from Hillary.

But you aint got no proof

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      That wasn't me, man. Blame SMC for that nonsensical statement.
      Oh I know. I was saying there's no point in you even trying to defend Trump or bring up Hillary/Obama etc. It's so nonsensical it doesn't deserve your effort.

Comment

From what we now know, nothing Jr. did remotely constitutes treason. Unsavory? Yes. Ill-advised? Yes. Amateurish and stupid? Absolutely.

Comment

Yes we should. Treason is a serious crime.
          Good Lord
          Ill send you $10 if you say the same thing about HRC or Obama where there is already evidence that does not have to be investigated for months

Comment

But the steady drip drip of incriminating information, information that is not refuted by the WH, is certainly grounds for further investigation.

First it was .... we had no contact with the Russians whatsoever.
            Then it was..... Yes we had contact but it was not related to the campaign.
            Now its...... Yes, it was about the campaign and yes we were interested in collusion, but it was not illegal!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Good Lord
              Ill send you $10 if you say the same thing about HRC or Obama where there is already evidence that does not have to be investigated for months
              Is that the guy that told the Russian ambassador to relay to Putin that he would have more freedom to help them out after being elected for his second term? Seems like I've heard that name somewhere.

Comment

Ha. I demand this is grounds for a further investigation into Obama. Or atleast his college transcripts.
                Attached Files

Comment

But the steady drip drip of incriminating information, information that is not refuted by the WH, is certainly grounds for further investigation.

First it was .... we had no contact with the Russians whatsoever.
                  Then it was..... Yes we had contact but it was not related to the campaign.
                  Now its...... Yes, it was about the campaign and yes we were interested in collusion, but it was not illegal!!
                  None of it is incriminating.

The Russian Lawyer is not part of the Russian Government. Looking for information on another candidate does not equal collusion. Especially considering the information being promised was that Hillary was colluding with Russia. How is everyone conveniently overlooking that detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Is that the guy that told the Russian ambassador to relay to Putin that he would have more freedom to help them out after being elected for his second term? Seems like I've heard that name somewhere.
                    Yeah, i believe he also spied on a US presidential candidate and compounded the felony by releasing the info. To the media and no tellin who else in order to try and destroy said duely elected president.
                    Might also be the same fella that got several people killed by providing weapons to enemies of the state drug cartel organizations

Comment

Oh I know. I was saying there's no point in you even trying to defend Trump or bring up Hillary/Obama etc. It's so nonsensical it doesn't deserve your effort.
                      Certainly not worth anyone's energy to engage...all you have to do is look at his other posts to see what sort of 'contribution' this person has to give to TBH. Here for the politics only. No value to the site & we need a do not feed the trolls emoji under these circumstances.

Comment

Good Lord
                        Well heck then charge them and try them in court!!! Like I said before if you have the evidence and control all the branches of the government, its your duty to do so.

And I'll pass on the 10$..... for now. If after they are charged and tried and found guilty then I'll say it. And you can donate the 10$ to a charity of my choosing.

Comment

Yeah, i believe he also spied on a US presidential candidate and compounded the felony by releasing the info. To the media and no tellin who else in order to try and destroy said duely elected president.
                          Might also be the same fella that got several people killed by providing weapons to enemies of the state drug cartel organizations
                          Yeah I thought i had heard that name before. The other initials in your post, HRC, also seem familiar. Seems like I remember something about rigging a primary and being handed debate questions in a general election or something. You know, proof that she rigged the election and still lost. Am I thinking of the right person?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Certainly not worth anyone's energy to engage...all you have to do is look at his other posts to see what sort of 'contribution' this person has to give to TBH. Here for the politics only. No value to the site & we need a do not feed the trolls emoji under these circumstances.
                            Yeah here I am telling L2H not to fall for it and yet I keep doing it myself.

Comment

Yeah I thought i had heard that name before. The other initials in your post, HRC, also seem familiar. Seems like I remember something about rigging a primary and being handed debate questions in a general election or something. You know, proof that she rigged the election and still lost. Am I thinking of the right person?
                              Sounds familiar, maybe SMC can tell us who those initials belong to
                              That whole rigging an election thing seems to be pointed at the wrong person

Comment

How's the investigation coming along with the Clinton Foundation?

Comment

Working...
                                X