NYPD Officer murdered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    You got a good laugh out of me with that one. A little bit of Coke was coughed out!

In truth, in instances such as this, child molestation and heinous pre-meditated murder, I am all for public executions. In the black community, it is considered a rite of passage to be incarcerated. It is all but expected. This bucket of s**t get three hots and a cot for the rest of his life while he hangs with his homies. That to them is just fine.

I'm all for making it 'not fine'. Try them. Convict them. Hear one appeal and one year to the day of the crime, line them up against a wall in Times Square (or the lawn of the State capitol) and put three in their freakin' heart. In short order, it would be uncool to be a cop killer or a child rapist.
    While I agree with you that serious offensers should be killed, I'd suggest you change your wording regarding the black community. Out of all my black friends, nobody has been to jail...not even close. In fact, they all have college degrees and I trust my kids with them. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but this is a good example of why people get upset with the middle aged white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      While I agree with you that serious offensers should be killed, I'd suggest you change your wording regarding the black community. Out of all my black friends, nobody has been to jail...not even close. In fact, they all have college degrees and I trust my kids with them. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but this is a good example of why people get upset with the middle aged white guy.
      Of course, I wasn't referring to your friends or mine and I'm sure you know that. You and I don't associate with degenerates such as felons and career criminals. You must recognize that, when I referred to the "black community", I referred to the monolithic masses which ARE the majority of that community. There are obviously exceptions but I whole-heartedly stand by my statement because facts bear it out. It IS fact that 3.5% of the black population in the State of Texas are incarcerated while 0.6% of whites are imprisoned. That isn't a prejudicial justice system. That is people being captured, convicted and sentenced. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I have no qualms about making factual statements. Someone got on me the other day about a similar statement on another thread. Like I replied to him: Any weekday, I can drive 15 miles from my home and find streets and porches chocked FULL of healthy, 18- 50 year old black men smoking Swisher Sweets and drinking 40s. I can guarantee you, en mass, these men are NOT working third shift. They are generational welfare babies that do not produce. They take. This is more the rule than the exception all across America. I would also wager, if a criminal background check was conducted on those same men, the stack of felonies would be astounding.

You and I are simply discussing two different Worlds but I cannot and will not apologize for it. Their view of whitey reflects more on them than it does me. I don't fret it but I do fear for our future as a Nation and everyone in it.

Comment

Ten years ago this would not have been in a political section, but due to the approval of some politicians of these groups here we are. When part of society is allowed to riot, pillage, and march in the streets calling for the murder of LEO's and get praised for it by the media it shows us how far this country has fallen and how degenerate parts of society are.

Comment

NYPD Officer murdered

Of course, I wasn't referring to your friends or mine and I'm sure you know that. You and I don't associate with degenerates such as felons and career criminals. You must recognize that, when I referred to the "black community", I referred to the monolithic masses which ARE the majority of that community. There are obviously exceptions but I whole-heartedly stand by my statement because facts bear it out. It IS fact that 3.5% of the black population in the State of Texas are incarcerated while 0.6% of whites are imprisoned. That isn't a prejudicial justice system. That is people being captured, convicted and sentenced. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I have no qualms about making factual statements. Someone got on me the other day about a similar statement on another thread. Like I replied to him: Any weekday, I can drive 15 miles from my home and find streets and porches chocked FULL of healthy, 18- 50 year old black men smoking Swisher Sweets and drinking 40s. I can guarantee you, en mass, these men are NOT working third shift. They are generational welfare babies that do not produce. They take. This is more the rule than the exception all across America. I would also wager, if a criminal background check was conducted on those same men, the stack of felonies would be astounding.

You and I are simply discussing two different Worlds but I cannot and will not apologize for it. Their view of whitey reflects more on them than it does me. I don't fret it but I do fear for our future as a Nation and everyone in it.

Agreed. I have some black friends as well. But the following is a fact... the black population represents 12-13% of our population, yet commits over 50% of the violent crimes in America.

That's not being racist. The racists are the democrats who have controlled the inter-cities for many years such as Chicago and Detroit and refuse to do anything about it.

Comment

You got a good laugh out of me with that one. A little bit of Coke was coughed out!

In truth, in instances such as this, child molestation and heinous pre-meditated murder, I am all for public executions. In the black community, it is considered a rite of passage to be incarcerated. It is all but expected. This bucket of s**t get three hots and a cot for the rest of his life while he hangs with his homies. That to them is just fine.

I'm all for making it 'not fine'. Try them. Convict them. Hear one appeal and one year to the day of the crime, line them up against a wall in Times Square (or the lawn of the State capitol) and put three in their freakin' heart. In short order, it would be uncool to be a cop killer or a child rapist.

100% agree sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where's the "black lives matters" instigators now?? Surely this mother of twins had a life that mattered??!! Typical, predictable hypocrites.

Comment

Just saw update on Fox......looks like the murderer was mental. Seems reports of being paranoid and delusional were reported. Mental illness is real but I have no idea how to solve it. This is probably the 10th case in less than 2 years. Prayers for the family and co-workers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X