Excited!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited!!!!!

I have hunted my own land for many many years now and so season hasn't had that real excitement. I was very fortunate to be offered a spot on a lease one month before opening day and I joined up.

Taking my first trip up this weekend for some East Texas bowhunting soon as I get off at 4.

So excited to hunt new scenery and actually be pumped to get up and walk to the stand, been some years of doing the same ole same ole and was really getting boring. I know I know, first world problems... lol

I get no service up there but hope to have a successful recap on Monday

Good luck to all hunting this weekend!

Good luck!

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Congrats. I'm in the same boat as you. I've been fortunate enough to hunt my family's land my entire life. All I ever hunted... Literally.

Moved to Houston a few years ago and have been making the 6 hour drive down south every time I got the chance. just recently signed on my first lease in Polk Co. From the red sand and mesquites to timber company land. Needless to say, I am totally out of my element in the woods.

Got the truck loaded up to do some "primitive" camping and hunting all weekend. Leaving straight from work. Just me and the dog. Livin' it!

Good luck this weekend! I look forward to hearing the recap.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Congrats. I'm in the same boat as you. I've been fortunate enough to hunt my family's land my entire life. All I ever hunted... Literally.

Moved to Houston a few years ago and have been making the 6 hour drive down south every time I got the chance. just recently signed on my first lease in Polk Co. From the red sand and mesquites to timber company land. Needless to say, I am totally out of my element in the woods.

Got the truck loaded up to do some "primitive" camping and hunting all weekend. Leaving straight from work. Just me and the dog. Livin' it!

Good luck this weekend! I look forward to hearing the recap.

Heck yeah man, sounds awesome!!! Best of luck to you as well!

Comment

30 minutes to go!!!

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Best of luck to all those hunting... I will be out for my first sit tomorrow morning...

Comment

Good luck. Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                      30 minutes to go!!!
                      Good luck! We got our lease around 10:30 this morning and unloaded and in the blind now. I missed last weekend so its been a long 2 weeks since the opener lol.

Comment

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I’m just the opposite, been hunting the same place for 36yrs (since I was 9) and don’t get real excited about hunting other places. Been on a few paid leases but have always been in my home stand opening morning every year.

Comment

Haven't been all year waiting for it to cool off some. Sunday maybe the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X