Ramcat Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk_ace View Post
    I looked at their website, but they don’t include the details on the broadhead sizes that fit in their various quivers. I’ve been curious about trying a hip quiver and I’m particularly interested in quivers that fit very large heads.

D
    I will measure the inside ti inside if the quiver head I have. It is the hip quiver, but uses the same size head as the bow mounted quiver. Believe me, they will hold the 125 grain head with NO PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      This is what I've been using for several years on three different bows. I've changed the foam inert out once and am ready to do it again.
      They have a new rubber insert that’s supposed to be nice and an upgrade over the foam. I haven’t tried it myself though. I’ve used that quiver for 3 or 4 years now as well. Using a Mathews this year. I like the Mathews design better than everything else I’ve used and seen, but it doesn’t accommodate large heads. The ramcats for instance don’t work well. They sorta can fit, but not well enough that I’m interested in using them with the Mathews quiver.

D

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        I will measure the inside ti inside if the quiver head I have. It is the hip quiver, but uses the same size head as the bow mounted quiver. Believe me, they will hold the 125 grain head with NO PROBLEM.
        Thanks! I’m interested to see how large of a head they will hold.

D

Comment

EW Bateman - http://ewbateman.com/HuntingQuivers.htm - a local Texas company that has been around for over 35 years makes both a hip and a bow mounted quiver that will work. I have used both, but exclusively the hip quiver for the last 30 years with no problems. The space in the quiver hood is 1 7/8" from side to side, plenty of room to fit the Ramcats. The only thing I have ever done to this quiver is to put a new foam insert in it. I have no afiliation with this company, but people complain about this so I give you the solution. You may not be able to put a full quiver of 8 arrows, but I have put 6 in all with Ramcats with no problems on blade clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            EW Bateman - http://ewbateman.com/HuntingQuivers.htm - a local Texas company that has been around for over 35 years makes both a hip and a bow mounted quiver that will work. I have used both, but exclusively the hip quiver for the last 30 years with no problems. The space in the quiver hood is 1 7/8" from side to side, plenty of room to fit the Ramcats. The only thing I have ever done to this quiver is to put a new foam insert in it. I have no afiliation with this company, but people complain about this so I give you the solution. You may not be able to put a full quiver of 8 arrows, but I have put 6 in all with Ramcats with no problems on blade clearance.
            Yes! Exactly the info I was looking for. I will be purchasing the bow quiver. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X