Redneck Soft Side Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redneck Soft Side Blind

Does anyone have one of these blinds? Thinking about getting one and putting it up on a big platform (8x8).
    Last edited by TCB; 12-14-2018, 08:27 PM.

Anyone?

Comment

Looks good but $450 is kinda high. If I was going to spend that much I would get a Krivoman or something similar.

Comment

I picked one up last year after I saw it at the Trophy Hunters Show and is was on sale. I put it on a platform and worked out great last season. Took it off its frame in April and will put it back on in September.

Comment

Have a hunter on our ranch that put one out and left it during the off-season.
          I only made it two hunting seasons before the material fell apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a really really really hard time walking away from the deal they had at the TTHA show last weekend in ftworth. $330 for the blind plus a free second cover.

Decided to walk away and just build another box blind, figured theres no way the material would hold up

Comment

I have one and it’s working out good I’m actually about to pick up another one because I like it so much

Comment

We currently have five in place at our lease outside of San Angelo. As stated above I would take the material off the frame in the off season. That's what we did this past season and they seem to hold up great. Easily enough room for two bow hunters and lightweight for setting up. I would recommend them for sure.

Comment

yes we have the ghilie version , to say its a pop up is not even close very heavy duty , thick cover , and easy to move it around . We have it on a 3.5 foot platform .

Plan to pull the cover off end of season. I think it fits a niche , much easier to move if needed . Much stronger than a pop up and I would not say its insulated per say but the cover alone must weigh 50 + lbs.

It blends in great . platform wise we had a metal stand that bent the legs , so cut it down added a sheet of marine plywood and ready to go

The Ghillie Deluxe Ground Blind's spacious 6x6 foot interior fits three adults comfortably. Stay hidden in one of America's top-selling blinds.

Comment

A member of our lease is out today and put his cover on. The base is also built by Redneck.

Comment

Here was mine set up from this past season on the homemade platform. I did not have the bow windows set up on it. And yes, that is my super secret deer attractant in the second pic.
                      Last edited by No-Tox; 08-17-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I shoot a recurve, center height?

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                          A member of our lease is out today and put his cover on. The base is also built by Redneck.

What method did they use? I have built the diy stand at home. About to trailer it to the lease. Did they build the blind frame on the stand or put it on and then stand it all up......cover on or off......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-18-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Looks good but $450 is kinda high. If I was going to spend that much I would get a Krivoman or something similar.
                            Not understanding your logic here. The 8 ft platform and blind together is 850.00. A hardside stand is 3000.00 plus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              I shoot a recurve, center height?
                              I believe it is 6'6". I'm 6'2" and can stand straight up in it with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X