arrow flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrow flight

paper tuned my daughters bow is shooting bullet holes but to me something looks off on the arrow flight might just be me anyone see anything funny the group is 6 arrows
    Attached Files

this is 20 yard shoot
    Attached Files

Comment

I’m no expert, but in the second video it appears the front of the arrow is kicking up at release. Maybe need to raise nocking point or lower rest?

How are broadheads grouping compared to field points?

This graph may help some.

Comment

That was what I thought also but am new to all this. Have not broadhead tuned yet. Just finished last comparison last weekend so now it is hunting setup time

Comment

Just a “heads up”, when I’m shooting broadheads I shoot only one broadhead at a time and I shoot the field point last - and at a different spot.

Shooting multiple broadheads at a spot already occupied results in a lot of arrows having to be refletched. [emoji106]

Comment

Got yea going to put orange dots max of 2 and tell her to hit the spot lol not wanting new arrows or fletching allready spending to much on arrows with her growing

Comment

Updated Video after moving nock point

Comment

Darn update won’t upload

Comment

think got the new video to load after moving the nock point
                  Attached Files

Comment

I can’t see any flight issues with the videos.

Next, you may try to walk-back tune. Get her field points zeroed at 20yds. Then have her continue to use her 20-yd pin and shoot at 30 and 40, or however far she is able to shoot consistently.

See if the arrows tend to impact to one side or the other the further the distance vs. staying in the middle.

After that, the proof is in the pudding. See how the broadheads shoot.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X