Thank you Trump $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    I just saw my first tax cut paycheck. I'm losing $1 in take home pay. Not what I was wanting to see.
    Well, I guess you can be proud you're not one of those hideous 1%'ers...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Well, I guess you can be proud you're not one of those hideous 1%'ers...
      You got that right!

I just went through line by line and found that my tax break was eaten up by an increased insurance premium. So it was a wash basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        You got that right!

I just went through line by line and found that my tax break was eaten up by an increased insurance premium. So it was a wash basically.

So what you are really saying is that your paycheck would have gone down if not for the new tax plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
          So what you are really saying is that your paycheck would have gone down if not for the new tax plan.

That is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My crumbs are helping us pay off our car and then going into savings.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

I just ran my payroll with the new tax tables for my employees... Averaging $200/month back in their pockets each!! Thank you Mr. President... Screw you minority leader crumb-*****!

Comment

Mine is showing that I'll get to keep a little over $1,000 more of my own money this time around. Need to check my wife's to see what hers looks like. I'll take it.

Comment

Thank you Trump $$

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  Mine is showing that I'll get to keep a little over $1,000 more of my own money this time around. Need to check my wife's to see what hers looks like. I'll take it. [emoji6]b

I was a little skeptical with the new tax calculators because when I put my household income it was saying 13k in savings. Now that may be weekly savings and maybe owing Less or getting a bigger return in 2019.

Comment

Thank you Trump $$

Payroll finally caught up i guess getting to keep $53.45/check extra. Thanks Trump cant wait to file next year to see what they are going to look like.

Last edited by westtexducks; 02-02-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Not sure how it’ll affect my small business yet but my wife will bring home about $100/mo more.

Comment

My son got a 10,000$ bonus from his company. The tax cuts are going to allow his company to expand and they are “paying it forward”.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                          My son got a 10,000$ bonus from his company. The tax cuts are going to allow his company to expand and they are “paying it forward”.
                          crumbs...

Congrats to your son!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                            American currency or Pesos?

That is awesome and I hope stories like this continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              American currency or Pesos?

That is awesome and I hope stories like this continue.

Neither. A check with his name on it. He said he took it to his boss to see if it was a mistake. It wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                crumbs...

Congrats to your son!

Well to Nancy it’s crumbs! To me it’s a potential bear hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X