Prehistoric Catfish!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    I like that, may see if that would work in the river we fish. The hooks you use can catch the smaller fish as well as the bigs?
    I use a 8/0 hook for bluecats and even a 10/0 in certain situations. I use a 4/0 to 6/0 for channel cats. Somtetimes I use as small as a 1/0 depending on how small the bait I am using.

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
      I have a leader video on my channel that explains the weight and leader if your interested. Its under the DIY section.
      Thanks I’ll take a look

Comment

Nice. I catch and eat cats when I can. I was always told big catfish were great to eat. I caught a very large yellow and kept it. Never again. Was strong flavored and tough. I wish I let it go. I will if it happens again. Thanks for sharing and returning fish for another day. Nothing wrong in eating a legal fish but always some lessons to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
          great video and thanks for releasing the spawners.

Dumb question, I saw your patch on your PFD, are you a beekeeper?
          No....not a beekeeper but I love bee's. Thats my logo on my PFD.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Good entertainment! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                I use a 8/0 hook for bluecats and even a 10/0 in certain situations. I use a 4/0 to 6/0 for channel cats. Somtetimes I use as small as a 1/0 depending on how small the bait I am using.
                If you can get away with the smaller wire hooks do it! It will increase hookups for sure. Mustad Demon Circles are amazing man!

Comment

Awesome fish!

Comment

Working...
                  X