Clear All

Here we go again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
        Is Granger a draw hunt or is it open the entire hunting season.? If it is open the entire season do we just pay the $48 public land permit fee?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
        You, uh... you didn't... read the last few pages of this thread by any chance?

There are no hogs at Granger.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post

There are a few at Sore Finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post

There are over 11,000 replies on this thread. I was not about to read them all. My question was not if there were hogs. I was inquiring about the hunt permits. Zin gave me the answer.

Last edited by RGV Hunter; 11-15-2019, 09:44 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Carry on sir! Good luck out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                There are over 11,000 replies on this thread. I was not about to read them all. My question was not if there were hogs. I was inquiring about the hunt permits. Zin gave me the answer.

All you need is a Texas Hunting Licence, an annual public land permit, and orange cap and vest to hunt pigs at Granger year round. Deer are drawn. Sore Finger is just a really long walk with no advantage on pigs. Don't let anyone discourage you sir. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. Good luck!

Comment

This is why we mess with people, and will continue to do so in the future. If your not going to take the time to take advantage of all the information in this thread than you deserve a little banter.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are only 236 pages. Couple cups of coffee should be sufficient!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                      There are only 236 pages. Couple cups of coffee should be sufficient!
                      I figure 3 hours of homework is better than burning 3-4 tanks of gas, and some boot leather, for the same amount of information. But what do I know, I still haven't drawn blood out there.

Comment

4-5 yrs ago I doubled within an hour a GRXH. Probably be a minute until I do that again! See Avitar. 100 and 125#

Comment

4-5 yrs ago I doubled within an hour a GRXH. Probably be a minute until I do that again! See Avitar. 100 and 125#
                          And you did it at GRXH! We are good that night!

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
                            All you need is a Texas Hunting Licence, an annual public land permit, and orange cap and vest to hunt pigs at Granger year round. Deer are drawn. Sore Finger is just a really long walk with no advantage on pigs. Don't let anyone discourage you sir. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. Good luck!
                            Thanks CG. It is not bigger than the Atascosa, over 80,000 acres. Might try the draw next year. Hogs I can get in my backyard or across the street here at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              And you did it at GRXH! We are good that night!

Hogs ran up and said "Shoot me, shoot me". One ran by @8 yards and the other I chased into a briar patch and shot at 5-6 yards.

Comment

Hogs ran up and said "Shoot me, shoot me". One ran by @8 yards and the other I chased into a briar patch and shot at 5-6 yards.
                                OMG, Porky's a canable! Whooda thunk it.

Comment

Working...
                                X