Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife learned an inexpensive lesson...lock your car doors!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search spark plug window on Utube and you will see how easy it is

Comment

My Jeep soft top window was cut open instead of trying the unlocked door. These guys aren't the brightest

Comment

This thread reminded me of an experience many years ago right after school. I had always wanted a ‘63 vette and saved up the money for one. I was stupid enough to drive it to a club in n downtown one night. When I came out, losers had broken the windows of every car on that street except mine. They did t even cut through the soft top. They pushed open the vent window enough to reach the window crank and opened the door. All they took was a gym bag. Nicest thief ever.

Comment

This is why I have outside dogs.. they bark and I respond.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Search spark plug window on Utube and you will see how easy it is
            I wonder if all windows are created equally. During Harvey, my sister's Escalade was underwater in her driveway. The computer fried with the doors locked. Only way to get in was to bust the window. I took the 3# hammer to the driver's window and **** near wore myself out trying to get it busted out. It was like it was tempered, reinforced and maybe even bulletproof.....either that or I'd make the world's worst car thief.

Comment

Curt- first responder can also buy a window punch and it is charged. I guarantee my scrawny wife could have busted that window with one backhand with a punch or tossing some magic rocks at it. Ive done a few at the junkyard and any 5 year old could break a car window with magic rocks.

Comment

Spring loaded center punch will knock them right out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X