No announcement yet.

In-n-Out burger vs Whataburger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INOB but I'm biased because they are a client of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
      haha...good one!

Who deleted my threads?!
      Originally posted by Smart View Post
      so you're voting for "Jack in the Crack"?!?!

wow!!...reconsider your user name sir

You asked who deleted your threads....I answered with that pic... Keep up...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        You done gone and did it now
        we're discussing fast food BURGERS made with beef patties. if it has chicken on it it's a SANDWICH. Try again

Comment

I have only eaten at the In and Out in Las Vegas. A friend of mine just had to stop and said they were the best burgers on the planet. Huge disappointment. Will not darken their doors again. Whataburger all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
            INOB but I'm biased because they are a client of ours.
            Sell out!

Comment

I like the burgers from both but I don't like In/Out fries. What-a-Burger is usually pretty consistent, quality-wise but there can be a difference from store to store. For example I have gotten several very subpar meals from the What-a-Burger nearest to my house.

Comment

Whataburger

Comment

that's bc you were in california. everything there, except the weather, is disappointing. try one in Texas and then decide
                  Now that's odd. I mentioned to some Cali friends how the I&O burger & fries all tasted like cardboard. His response was that I needed to try it in Cali. The ones in Texas aren't as good. No thanks. The one I had here in Irving was something I'd just as soon forget. Give me a Whataburger any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You asked who deleted your threads....I answered with that pic... Keep up...
                    I'm trying, but it's difficult with you being "SMART" and all

Psst, i think you may have a health issue...your head appears to be unusually large and spherical. Elephantiasis of the skull maybe? better get it checked out

Comment

In and out doesn't believe in bacon ! Whataburger all the way

Comment

Whataburger, no question about it. Can't understand why anyone likes the thin, dried out patties at In-n-Out.

Comment

I'm trying, but it's difficult with you being "SMART" and all

Psst, i think you may have a health issue...your head appears to be unusually large and spherical. Elephantiasis of the skull maybe? better get it checked out
                          Wow! Not only is he a troll, he thinks he's clever too.

Comment

Well, this has been fun. Thanks for playing everyone; lot's of clever responses, "SMART" being the main exception . Enjoy your weekend and whatever fast food you select i'm sure it will be satisfying and equally unhealthy. All this burger talk has me thinking I'm gonna go home and cook up some venison burgers tonight!

Comment

What's his fascination with you Smart?

Comment

Whataburger

Lived in Cali for 3 years... in and out is OK...to me, there is no flavor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X