Video: January Cull Buck from Killin Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: January Cull Buck from Killin Tree

I finally got around to editing video from the cull buck I shot during my January Live Hunt in Webb County.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3DnouN70cc"]Self Filmed South Texas Buck with a Bow - YouTube[/ame]

Bowhunting South Texas bucks from Killing Tree.My GearVideo:Sony A7s iiSony 24-70mm f/4 ZA LensCanon 70-200/2.8 L IS IIMetabones IVDJI OsmoDJI Inspire 1Zenmu...
    My Flickr Photos

That was a good video. I enjoyed it. I'm gonna try and start filming our hunts as well.

That buck looks a lot like the buck my daughter shot this year.

Comment

Great video. Good cull buck to remove from the herd. like the tracking clips on the video

Comment

Been watching your videos on YouTube, nicely done. Congrats

Comment

As always nice video Michael.

Comment

Great video! I really like how you did the tracking. Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Good video on a nice cull Michael. I enjoyed watching you have to unhook from your bow to adjust the camera. I thought that was only us amateurs who had to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                That was a good video. I enjoyed it. I'm gonna try and start filming our hunts as well.

That buck looks a lot like the buck my daughter shot this year.
                Thanks! Be sure to share your videos with us! I look forward to watching!

Originally posted by rjvero View Post
                Great video. Good cull buck to remove from the herd. like the tracking clips on the video
                Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                Been watching your videos on YouTube, nicely done. Congrats
                Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                Great video! I really like how you did the tracking. Thanks for sharing!!
                Thanks for all the feedback and comments!
                Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Good video on a nice cull Michael. I enjoyed watching you have to unhook from your bow to adjust the camera. I thought that was only us amateurs who had to do that.
                LOL! That's the reason I decided to make the switch to a thumb release (Carter Just B-Cuz from CCR) immediately after the season!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good one, Michael...he definitely needed to go. Great video too!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    This^^^^^^^

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Great video Michael

Comment

Great video as usual. I have to ask, how many gear bags do you haul in and how long does it take you to get set up every hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            Good one, Michael...he definitely needed to go. Great video too!
                            Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                            This^^^^^^^
                            Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Congratulations!
                            Originally posted by James View Post
                            Great video Michael
                            Thanks!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Great video as usual. I have to ask, how many gear bags do you haul in and how long does it take you to get set up every hunt?
                              LOL! Good question. If I set up my camera arm or tripod at the beginning of a weekend (which I normally do), I don't have to pack that in every hunt. I wrap my Sony with zoom lens in Domke wrap and carry it in my Tenzing camera bag. I can put my Osmo on top of the camera (with no extra mount). My 24-70 lens fits in a side pocket, I can fit a GoPros in the other side pocket. There is a front pouch, smaller front zippered pocket and two smaller side pockets for additional gear.

The biggest challenge is normally carrying tripod and camera clamps. I can normally clamp the Dinkum Action Pods to my bow, the tripod or even the bag, or slip them in a "cargo" pocket on my pants or coat. A bow sling for my bow helps free up a hand to carry things, if needed. I have lots of D Rings, Velcro straps, carbineers, rubber coated wraps, etc. to hold attach and hold stuff in place!
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X