2018 IBO Trad World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 IBO Trad World Championship

July 20-22nd, Pipestem, WV. See Facebook....IBO Traditional for more info and a schedule of events. Hope some Texas & Oklahoma can show up. Always a great event.
    Last edited by Skunklady; 06-25-2018, 01:00 PM. Reason: misspelled word

4:30pm Saturday July 21, 2016 @ IBO Trad World: "Self Bow Shootdown" sponsored by Arvin Weaver and CD Archery. $750 cash prize...Pipestem Resort, West Virginia. The top 10 scores on the first round of the Bowhunter Challenge in Self Bow will meet in a shootdown. Awesome event to watch....see facebook under: IBO Traditional for more info. Thanks again Arvin and CD Archery for your continued support of the IBO.

Comment

Thanks for the info Shana, and good luck to you!

Comment

Ok you Texas selfbow shooters there is your gas money. Y'all have fun and do Texas proud. Arvin

Comment

If you would like go follow the new IBO Traditional facebook page. @IBOTradtional
          Lots of good information and what's going on elsewhere in traditional archery.

Comment

I will be missing this shoot ,as much as I wanted to go and expiernce the new location and events.

Comment

Good luck to all attending!

Comment

Any updates on first day scores?

Comment

Saturday, I won the Hunter Challenge Selfbow Shootdown, $500. On the IBO course, after Friday, I was in 3rd, 9 back from the leader. Didn't shoot well today, but still managed to move up to finish 2nd. With my recurve, I won the Hunter Challenge Senior Trad class. Doug Hill got 2nd in the IBO Senior Trad. I'm not sure exactly what classes they were shooting, but Shana Sattler and Kris Johnston won their classes and the some.????? Kris also won the womens overall. Hope I'm not leaving anyone from Texas out. Awesome place, beautiful area, and the predicted rain wasn't a factor.

Comment

And, thanks to Arvin for sponsoring the majority of the HC selfbow shootdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
                      Saturday, I won the Hunter Challenge Selfbow Shootdown, $500. On the IBO course, after Friday, I was in 3rd, 9 back from the leader. Didn't shoot well today, but still managed to move up to finish 2nd. With my recurve, I won the Hunter Challenge Senior Trad class. Doug Hill got 2nd in the IBO Senior Trad. I'm not sure exactly what classes they were shooting, but Shana Sattler and Kris Johnston won their classes and the some.????? Kris also won the womens overall. Hope I'm not leaving anyone from Texas out. Awesome place, beautiful area, and the predicted rain wasn't a factor.
                      Congrats Rusty!

Comment

Way to go!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats to y'all!

Comment

Congrats to all. Sure hated missing it this year

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                              Congrats to all. Sure hated missing it this year

That’s OK! You have the Cape Buffalo World Championship coming up soon enough!!!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X