Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    True, plus do not have to buy the griddle cover for $60.
    Do y’all have a link for the 60$ cover, only ones I see on amazon are over 100$, just got the new BS 36 with the rear drain, cooked on it twice already and I’m loving it, but need to get a cover

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Get you one of these to add to that Rhino and you can git-er-hot as you want. Was the best upgrade I did for my Blackstone... Helps to be able to crank up the pressure some on windy days if you're cooking out in the open, like on camping trips and such.

https://www.amazon.com/DOZYANT-Press...tor+0-20&psc=1
      Done, thanks will try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
        Do y’all have a link for the 60$ cover, only ones I see on amazon are over 100$, just got the new BS 36 with the rear drain, cooked on it twice already and I’m loving it, but need to get a cover
        No i just quick glanced through the internet. I was just throwing out a number, sorry if I had you looking.

Comment

Get you one of these to add to that Rhino and you can git-er-hot as you want. Was the best upgrade I did for my Blackstone... Helps to be able to crank up the pressure some on windy days if you're cooking out in the open, like on camping trips and such.

Yes sir one of the first items I bought for mine.

Comment

I can't ever remember who is boycotted nowadays or not. But ****'s has the 36" with Breakfast kit for $199.99 shipped.

Comment

txhunter90.. great deal and I don't boycott anyone.. I am all about saving money ... thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                txhunter90.. great deal and I don't boycott anyone.. I am all about saving money ... thanks.
                Same here, just passing savings along.

Comment

Also free shipping it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    I can't ever remember who is boycotted nowadays or not. But ****'s has the 36" with Breakfast kit for $199.99 shipped.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...36ngrddlckncfp
                    that is a good deal

Comment

Got it in today and thanks it's a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Potetz Home Center in Cleveland has this one. Seems like a good price. It's the new version with the rear grease trap. I like the bigger hole and trap, but I'm not sure how practical it is to be on the back side of the griddle. Maybe the griddle top could be put on backwards? Then the trap might be in the way of the knobs

I saw this beast at Academy. It could feed an Army I think. Outdoor Gourmet 6 burner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad this thread popped back up... We had friends out this weekend and I introduced them to "griddled red deer steak and sauteed veggies"... They were going to stop at Academy on 99 @ 59 on the way home...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	24546193

Name:	IMG_2668.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24546194

Of course, we topped it all off with a little Dutch oven Blackberry cobbler n Blue Bell...

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	24546195

Comment

Just opened up my eyes to a new demention of cooking. Tagged.

Comment

Love my Blackstones! I bought the 28” first and liked it so much I bought the 22” for the travel trailer. Use it at least 4 days a week, never had a bad meal using it. Seasoning it is easy, cleaning it is a breeze and cooking on it is simple and quick!

Comment

Working...
                                X