That faithless elector is a real piece of work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That faithless elector is a real piece of work

And he's questioning Trumps credibility...

He shopped at the Army Navy store and now he is a Navy Seal. Too funny

Comment

Wow...his electoral voting right should be revoked.

Comment

Yeah, he's a real hero. I'll bet if somebody lit a firecracker behind him he would shart his pants and start crying like a baby.

Comment

I'm glad this lying piece of crap is being exposed as a fraud. Pretending to be a 9/11 first responder when you weren't even hired on at that department until a month later is low.... even for a Hilary supporter

Comment

Pos!

Comment

Typical DA Trump hater

Comment

I'm thinking his popularity in certain parts of Texas is on the upswing... While certain other Texans would use the word swing in another connotation...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Yeah, he's a real hero. I'll bet if somebody lit a firecracker behind him he would shart his pants and start crying like a baby.
                  I know some people who would have that reaction. I served with them in Afghanistan.

Comment

As a former news editor, it's good to see television news use it's power to actually find facts, using real sources and showing documents to present the story in a virtually irrefutable way. Legitimate "gotcha" piece in the best sense. Hard to grasp the mentality of a guy like this who has created a false persona based on a lie, and, now, he is pushing the delusion to new heights by lashing out against Trump to gain even more "fame."

BTW, note that even his PR firm's comment needs editing: saying his schedule was "jammed packed." (If true, it was "jammed" or "packed" or even "jam-packed", but not what they said, for sure.)

Comment

Get a rope.

Comment

You gotta hand it to this POS, he's gone a long way for having done absolutely nothing. Texas needs to bind electors and scrutinize them before they are elected.

Comment

What a tool !! his fellow electors should have a no faith vote for him.

Comment

It's real simple. When Trump won the nomination he should've resigned his post. If he couldn't vote for the Republican candidate he should've vacated his post so that he could be replaced.

That's what a person of integrity would do.....but it appears that integrity is in short supply with this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cawnlu View Post
                              It's real simple. When Trump won the nomination he should've resigned his post. If he couldn't vote for the Republican candidate he should've vacated his post so that he could be replaced.

That's what a person of integrity would do.....but it appears that integrity is at zero-balance with this idiot.
                              Fify

Comment

Working...
                              X