Trump speech today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump speech today

He is definitely changing strategy. Attacking Hillary's lack of accomplishments and her scandals.....

I believe the Clinton Foundation is the biggest scandal that can bring her down

He needs to do sumpin. He's lagging behind.

Comment

Hell, anything to beat her im fine with.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
        it's a long campaign period...we'll be sick of both of them soon...don't worry...the polls will eventually be "too close to call" and it'll come down to the wire

Comment

I'm not really a trumpkin....but just got done listening to his whole speech. I actually thought is was a very good speech!! Hats off to the guy

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
            I rarely believe what the media, including the "pollsters", put out.

Of course the HRC owned media wants to show him behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I'm not really a trumpkin....but just got done listening to his whole speech. I actually thought is was a very good speech!! Hats off to the guy

Same here. The first time I have every seen someone take it to her like that.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                it's a long campaign period...we'll be sick of both of them soon...don't worry...the polls will eventually be "too close to call" and it'll come down to the wire
                Some of us have been sick of them both for years........

Comment

As long as we don't have any "hanging chads" or dead people voting

Comment

The dems have already added the dead people to electronic votes. It's part of the software build

If you don't like my post, then someone has my phone. - sent using TapaCrash

Comment

The dems have already added the dead people to electronic votes. It's part of the software build

If you don't like my post, then someone has my phone. - sent using TapaCrash

Plus the millions of illegals who've gotten drivers licenses are potential, new Democratic voters.

Comment

Might as well get used to Hillary as President. Obama and Lynch will squash the FBI investigation and she will win in the biggest landslide since Kennedy/Goldwater.

Comment

He better be making d@mn good speeches, he needs donations because his campaign is nearly broke!

The most recent filing for the presumptive Republican nominee shows just $1.3 million cash on hand and a measly $5.6 million in fundraising over the course of May.

Didn't he say he could fund a presidential campaign with little or no donations? We may soon find out!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                            Might as well get used to Hillary as President. Obama and Lynch will squash the FBI investigation and she will win in the biggest landslide since Kennedy/Goldwater.
                            50% of Bernie voters will not vote for her. That is about 20% of their party. Then all the Union workers that will turn this cycle. Then another percent of democrats that just don't trust her and will not vote.
                            She loses by a land slide if only one of the three predictions happen......

Comment

By far his best speech yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X