Feeder Timers 😡😡😡

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    Not true. I was planning to hand corn again Saturday and completely forgot. It's rough getting old.
    Well........99.9%

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      On - time feeders tough to beat
      This, I have a couple that are 15 years old and still slinging. Lifetime warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Wes Texas Game feeder told me a long time ago that The Timer defaults to your main battery when connected through a feeder battery. The AAs are merely to keep time when disconnected.
        Interesting, they must draw much less than the WGI’s seeing the batteries with them keep up with the solar panels in heavy shade. The WGI setups need the batteries charged about every 60-90 days.

Comment

Does anyone know the Timer?

Comment

That's all our deer lease has mostly is the timer. We've had multiple timers do that just consistently run until all the corn is dumped2000 pound corn piles they look really good

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
              The TIMER, it's a good one.
              Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
                Any of you guy's using The Timer feeder having to adjust the clock every 2 months. It sees to work great but looses mintues every week. I have them in 3 of my feeders with The Remote and having this issue.
                I have one that has this problem. I have had two just went blank but that was from a "bad batch" and they were replaced at no cost. Over all a good product.

Comment

My timer runs slow too. But the game winners from Academy have been great for 2 years now and not missing a beat.

Comment

Anybody use the THE TIMER??? I finally got tired of replacing cheap timers and I'll be dang'd if I haven't had to mess with my timer for about 3 years now...always does what it's supposed to.

OP try a THE TIMER

Comment

Just in case no one has mentioned it. The Timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Works with them all as it has a wiring harness. But it comes with the West Texas game feeder unit mostly..

I have had some West Texas feeder times running for 3-4 years continuous and never even changed the battery. Finally some of my better terminals corroded off. The times is the only way to go. I have had 4 of them for about 8 years now and only thing I have done is replaced batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          On - time feeders tough to beat
                          Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                          This, I have a couple that are 15 years old and still slinging. Lifetime warranty.
                          LOL

I have one that crapped out and I can't even get a reply to an email

Won't be buying any more of them

Comment

THE TIMER is THE TIMER that I will always get because THE TIMER is THE best TIMER of all THE TIMERs ever made.

THE TIMER fan out

Comment

Had my Moultries for 5 years. No issues. Guess I’m lucky. I have 4 of them.

Comment

Doesn't The Timer have the back up AA battery inside? Maybe for those that are losing several minutes the battery needs replacing or there isn't even one inside?

Comment

Working...
                                X