Sheet metal in North DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet metal in North DFW?

I have a couple of projects I'm wanting to do over the colder months. Is there a place in N. DFW that I can get some weldable 22gauge sheet metal? I'll need it pre cut 8"w by 24"long. Probably 16 pieces.

Sent ya a PM Randy.

Comment

Check out Garland Steel. They are good people and can cut it for you. You will have to pay for the cuts though.

Comment

might try Vitz metal on 75 north of Mckinney at the outer loop or Mckinney steel on industrial in Mckinney

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          I have a couple of projects I'm wanting to do over the colder months. Is there a place in N. DFW that I can get some weldable 22gauge sheet metal? I'll need it pre cut 8"w by 24"long. Probably 16 pieces.
          Heck, you might have a endless supply there @ work...
          well, perhaps not endless

Comment

Try Discount Steel in N Ft Worth. 10353 Hicks Field Road, Ft Worth 76179 800-522-5950. They have a large inventory

Comment

M&m manufacturing in garland

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                Heck, you might have a endless supply there @ work...
                well, perhaps not endless
                We haven't had a sheet metal shop down here in years. It sure came in handy.

Thanks guy's. I'll check around.

Comment

Mckinney pipe and steel will cost you an arm and a leg. Garland steel is where I go, though it is just around the corner from me

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                    Try Discount Steel in N Ft Worth. 10353 Hicks Field Road, Ft Worth 76179 800-522-5950. They have a large inventory
                    I love this place. I have been going frequently as I have started building some random projects. Their selection of drops is great...and indoors!

Comment

Originally posted by crumrw View Post
                      Mckinney pipe and steel will cost you an arm and a leg. Garland steel is where I go, though it is just around the corner from me
                      My fab shop was about 3 minutes from there. Terrible service, lazy employees, and priced a minimum of 30% more than Vitz in Anna. I only went there when I absolutely had to

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        I love this place. I have been going frequently as I have started building some random projects. Their selection of drops is great...and indoors!
                        Yea, I always leave with way more than what I came for.

Comment

Working...
                        X