ar parts supplier question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ar parts supplier question

I am late the to the AR game. I just bought one from Sportsmans guide and I really like the way these things can be modified. So now that I have finally seen how they work I am interested in building one. Can anyone help by listing companies to buy these parts from. I have several from a general google search. Hoping to find others to look at also.
    Thanks

Brownells, JoeBob outfitters and primary arms are my favorite places. Should be able to get all you need from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Palmetto state armory, midway USA as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You won't do any better than Palmetto State Armory .com

IMO

Comment

Got a great deal on an ar10 308 barrel.. granite ridge outfitters, delta team tactical, cdnnsports.com, natchez shooters supply plus the ones mentioned earlier

Comment

We find aero precision receivers at gun shows fo $60.

Comment

Hardenedarms.com model1sales.com. Are some of the places I order from

Comment

Aimsurplus.com and Rifle supply.com just to add to the list. Been super impressed with both.

Comment

Primary Arms is my favorite.
                  AR 15 Parts and Accessories for sale at Primary Arms. Your one stop shop for all your firearms needs with the best customer service in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post

IMO
                    X2. Also give www.Radicalfirearms.com a look
                    Sportsmans guide has nice catalouges, but their prices are a bit steep. Shop a bit. The AR part world is HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post

IMO
                      x3. I have built many rifles from Palmetto. They also have the best price on bulk ammo. I only buy in stripper clips. Once you try strippers you won't go back to hand loading.

Comment

I bought 2 30rnd Pmags from 1800gunsandammo (In Arlington I think) shipped to my house for $9.87 because they give you a first time buyer $15 code. They arrived quickly. They seem to have good prices. I also use Palmetto, Davidson Defense, Delta Team Tactical (I think the same owner as DD), & MidwayUSA when shopping for parts and accessories.

Comment

I've been using groundzero precision. Their a local company and easy to work with.

Comment

Got to these sites and sign up for their emails. Then you'll get all the sale emails, black Friday deals are about to start popping off so you're just in time. Prepare you credit card lol

Palmetto State Armory
                            Rainier Arms
                            SKD Tactical
                            DSG Arms
                            Larue Tactical
                            Aim Surplus
                            Primary Arms
                            Joe Bob Outfitters
                            Tombstone Tactical

Comment

Thanks to all. I have a whole new set of book marks to spend money on now I appreciate the info

Comment

Working...
                              X