Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Urinal

Yes I know it's funny,

I'm driving to Wyoming on the 27th and decided I need something to pee in while making the long trip.

I already had the 1.5in hose and I believe it was part of a swimming pool vacuum system.

It has a male connector tip that fits inside the 1 gal gas jug perfectly with a little effort. I then added the pvc coupler as added security. (dont want any leaking, no pun intended.)

Lastly I bought a 1.5in rubber cap to seal it up.

All in all I spent $14
    $7 for the gas can and $7 for the the connector and cap.

And yes I tested it
    Attached Files

Sweet lol

Comment

I thought I had seen it all! HA!

Do you really have to pee that much that you can't stop or pull over?

Comment

Redneck!

Comment

I need one of these for Houston traffic. Never fails I get stuck in the fast lane at a dead stop and have to go.

Comment

Gotta do what ya gotta do!

I love redneck ingenuity! !

Comment

You need one of those " large diameter " oil funnels for an additional bathroom option !

Comment

I went to lunch with a different group of guys from work than I normally do one day and they started talking about gaming. I am not a gamer but, I was listening. One guy mentioned he had a pee picture. So he would not have to leave the living room I am glad I drove. I ended this nonsense and we went back to work. I get the pee jar in a blind while hunting but, in your living room? Ten feet from a real bathroom? Where you can use a real handle that flushes? Crazy gamer guys. To each his own.

I am sticking with my regular click.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  I thought I had seen it all! HA!

Do you really have to pee that much that you can't stop or pull over?
                  I usually have to stop 2 to 3 times on the way to my dads place which is a 5hr drive.

So since the Wyoming drive is 24 hours each way I'll probably save a bunch of time by not stopping just to pee.

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
                    I went to lunch with a different group of guys from work than I normally do one day and they started talking about gaming. I am not a gamer but, I was listening. One guy mentioned he had a pee picture. So he would not have to leave the living room I am glad I drove. I ended this nonsense and we went back to work. I get the pee jar in a blind while hunting but, in your living room? Ten feet from a real bathroom? Where you can use a real handle that flushes? Crazy gamer guys. To each his own.

I am sticking with my regular click.
                    Must have been some fruitcake engineer..LOL

Comment

Do you have a female version?

We usually just use a large gatoraid bottle, but sometimes my bladder is larger than the bottle. Just look before you drink on long trips.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                        Do you have a female version?

We usually just use a large gatoraid bottle, but sometimes my bladder is larger than the bottle. Just look before you drink on long trips.
                        I guess you could glue on a gogirl or a shewee

Comment

Hmmmmmm...

Wondering how you fellas feel about texting and driving...

Comment

That's allsome

Comment

Sweet rig.

But for someone who travels as much as I do I'd be washing that thing daily. Big Gatorade bottles work well for me then you can toss em at the next stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X