Scenic Pics from Llano, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenic Pics from Llano, Texas

This are a few that I took last summer when we were at the lease...filling feeders and mowing the grass..Getting things all fixed up! I didn't toy with them at all.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bowhuntress23; 04-28-2008, 01:48 PM. Reason: forgot to attach photos

Hmmm -must be secret pictures.. Can I get the decoder ring?

Comment

Sorry about that forgot to attach the pictures! Little ones are hassleing me..lol...I fixed it now so yes I guess you may have the decodeing ring!

Comment

you gotta love Llano!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter_up View Post
          you gotta love Llano!
          Yep my lovely husband....your right! I love llano!!!! Its so pretty there!!! Can't wait to get up there and do some hog hunting and to fish, swim in the river, and shoot jack rabbits!!! We need to start planing a trip ya know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntress23 View Post
            Yep my lovely husband....your right! I love llano!!!! Its so pretty there!!! Can't wait to get up there and do some hog hunting and to fish, swim in the river, and shoot jack rabbits!!! We need to start planing a trip ya know it!
            Love Llano as well. I lived there for about 3 years. Wish I could move back.

Comment

Originally posted by DWI Lawyer View Post
              Love Llano as well. I lived there for about 3 years. Wish I could move back.
              Its a great little town and so welcoming to hunters I love it!!! Glad you love it to and hope you can go back and visit from time to time!

Comment

Nice pics and a pretty lease.

Comment

Pretty place you got there......The hill country has to be one of my favorite places......sure glad I get to live in it.....

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    Pretty place you got there......The hill country has to be one of my favorite places......sure glad I get to live in it.....
                    You sure are lucky!!! I love going to the hill country!!! I was just telling the hub that we need to take a trip down there soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X