Lost a kidney in a foreign country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost a kidney in a foreign country

Not really but long story short, I’ve had my 2000 Ford F-350 lariat crewcab dually 4wd with a 7.3liter diesel since 1999 bought at Ford.com. Have had it at two dealerships and one diesel shop in San Antonio, well never had nothing major to it except a few injectors replace or so I thought, been running rough for about 7 years or so, I neglect it cause why not, my wife has a 2003 Ford excursion limited 4x4 7.3 diesel with 328000 which was leaking from her High Pressure Oil Pump at all locations , so I replaced it and it made a great difference as I was told the HPOP is the heart of the 7.3 so maybe my 2000 F350 dually would benefit from the same since it has almost 398000 on it well after all the work and HPOP oil lines not disconnecting as easy as hers they were removed before and unbeknownst (big word) to me it had a tag of remanufactured on it , not Ford stamped on it like hers was, mine was takened and replaced with one that was not up to par, well I replaced it and the HPOP lines and all fittings and it’s like a brand new truck it doesn’t shake violently doesn’t hard start and my oil pressure light goes off immediately at low speeds I was disengaging the overdrive to keep the RPMs up to run it smoothly. But just can’t believe what has happened I took pictures of the Remanufactured I removed from mine and the HPOP oil line that were chewed up from whomever removed them. Cost HPOP oil pump $400 fittings $30 HPOP oil lines $160 oil $16 antifreeze $9 frustration/happy my truck is back to badarse PRICELESS
    Last edited by Slingingsticks; 04-18-2018, 10:54 PM.

Ever heard of a period?

Glad your truck is back!

Comment

From the Title to the Text, there is so much wrong with this thread that I don't know where to start.

Comment

Great news...I think...

Comment

I dont know about kidneys but I know my head hurts now.

Comment

Don't post if been drinking heavily

Comment

Oh, I get it. Goats are like mushrooms, you shoot a duck and I'm scared of toasters.

Comment

^^^brilliant minds think alike^^^

Comment

One word.

COVFEFE

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wth??????????

Comment

[ATTACH]905197[/ATTACH]

Comment

That re-manufactured one is a hat now, and you need to go back to the places that have serviced your vehicle in the past to see who needs to wear it. Then pound them over the head with it until it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Wth??????????
                            What he said ^^^

My dyslexia kicked in after two lines and I couldn’t read the rest.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Working...
                              X