BassMaster Tournament postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BassMaster Tournament postponed

The BassMaster Elite tournament that was scheduled next weekend in Orange on the Sabine River has been postponed due to all the gates on Toledo Bend opened and the down river flooding from it. Not sure when it will be rescheduled
    Was going to be interesting since this time Louisiana water were off limits to fish.

Well dang

Comment

Postponed for safety reasons, good call but short notice for everyone involved. This brings a lot of money to Orange Texas, i know they are disappointed. they were anticipating record crowds this year.

Comment

Man, they coulda caught a bunch of fish in the flooded timber

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Man, they coulda caught a bunch of fish in the flooded timber
          Buddy of mine and his partner had 20.9lbs sack out of the river Saturday and got beat out by a 21.45lbs sack....Crazy at the fishing being caught right now.

Comment

Travelling thru their over the weekend. Water everywhere!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
              Buddy of mine and his partner had 20.9lbs sack out of the river Saturday and got beat out by a 21.45lbs sack....Crazy at the fishing being caught right now.
              They had a 9 lb bass caught in the river last week I believe and I have heard of several 6-7 lb bass was well. A lot of big fish for that area.

Comment

Working...
              X