X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Strange thread but I enjoyed it. Mostly because it gives you a good feel on TBH members and who they are. Some you already know but this type of thread brings them out pretty good.

I enjoyed the ride along Sippy! Not sure why you were hated on but made for a enlightened read I guess you could say. lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats again Sippy and thanks for taking us along!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Strange thread but I enjoyed it. Mostly because it gives you a good feel on TBH members and who they are. Some you already know but this type of thread brings them out pretty good.

I enjoyed the ride along Sippy! Not sure why you were hated on but made for a enlightened read I guess you could say. lol
          x 2 as I agree with the weatherman

congrats on the monster buck Michael and your gf who reminds me of a young Valerie Bertinelli

sadly there is lots of asinine littered throughout this thread

Comment

This thread is ridiculous as are 90% of the comments. It’s a bowhunting website and Sippy went on a........bowhunt. He never claimed he was doing anything other then going to shoot a big deer in a 200 acre high fence pasture. He accomplished that in a major way. Made a great shot an incredible buck. A lot of people that hunt low fence on here have their deer patterned just as well as some high fence operations. Hell we are high fenced and it took krivoman 2 trips and 3-4 days of hunting before laying eyes on his target deer.

Either say congrats or move along. It isn’t that complicated.

Comment

Awesome Buck,congrats sippy

Comment

Like the old saying " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all " . You will be happier I promise !

Comment

Great deer no matter where it was killed, low or high doesn't matter. Many different reasons for folks to pick different opportunities and locations to hunt. Folks should keep negative or judgemental comments to themselves or open their own thread to voice their comments and let those that enjoy the basis for the original thread to enjoy it without all the bs.

Comment

Awesome buck, that’s all I have to say about that!!

Comment

I will admit that I am jealous lol

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post

This ^^

Comment

Children Please....

This is the second time I've had to say this on this thread. Don't make me have to say it a 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post

I am too.

Comment

Comment

Just a reminder of what we’re talking about here

Comment

Working...
                                X