Look Out I Got One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Out I Got One

I finally found a southpaw longbow from a fellow way up north and it's coming with instructions too! It's not exactly what I was looking for but it'll get me started till I can rub elbows with you Sarrels and BW folks. Chunky it's time for those lessons you offered up. Looking forward to the fellowship!

Good to hear you got one. What did you get

Comment

A Jerry Hill Cheyenne 64# at 28" 60"

Comment

Well, you know I will do all I can to help...and you aren't the first mutant...errrrr left handed guy....I will have helped.

I can def show you some examples of what not to do...

I am down at the LSBA Beach party this weekend, but let's get together soon and shoot.

Mark

Comment

I come down to alvin all the time for work maybe we can get together for some shooting. Colin

Comment

Sounds good Colin. Let me know when your coming down And we'll hook up. It should be in by Monday. It's getting shipped from New York in the morning.

Comment

Don't forget
              [ATTACH]29146[/ATTACH]

Comment

OMG you guys are in my area! awesome!

I have tried shooting my recurve and cant figure out the sight window so im not accurate to save my life. I cant visualize what it is SUPPOSED to look like compared to what i am SEEING. and books are good for reading, but they dont show you how to implement (visual learner here).

Comment

I don't mind getting together and trying to help you out.

Comment

Working...
                  X