Girlfriend Left Me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
    The ring is coming, just don't know exactly when yet, but sooner than later. Said she had a very nice 10 point visiting her feeder but is waiting for tomorrow so that she has help putting it in the ranger. I told her she may not see it again and she said oh no he doesn't miss a meal so i'll just wait on you. Guess we shall see if he shows up in the morning. She told me she has already built us a brush blind so that we can bow hunt and hopefully she can get her first bow kill.
    Tell her to have you a sammich ready when you get to camp too.

Comment

My wife doesn’t hunt/camp/nothing. But will kick me out of the house on our anniversary (Oct 29th) to go get some venison!! Guess she’s a keeper too as we just had our 40th...

Comment

Wife use to do that with me when I owned my Achery Shop.. No one to work for me so she said bye! Killed a great buck without me there with her bow, but also put a huge dent in my truck!

Comment

Hope you both have a successful weekend. Sounds like she could have already.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
            The ring is coming, just don't know exactly when yet, but sooner than later. Said she had a very nice 10 point visiting her feeder but is waiting for tomorrow so that she has help putting it in the ranger. I told her she may not see it again and she said oh no he doesn't miss a meal so i'll just wait on you. Guess we shall see if he shows up in the morning. She told me she has already built us a brush blind so that we can bow hunt and hopefully she can get her first bow kill.
            So she leaves you at work b/c she wants to hunt, but is waiting to kill something b/c she needs help loading it hmmm? Sounds like she likes beating you to the lease LOL!

Comment

^^ She did get the brush blind ready!

Comment

Boys he didn't miss his meal! She just smoked him down!! I think it's her biggest buck to date. She also can't count he's a nine point.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to her! In for ldps

Comment

Awesome! In for LDPs!

Comment

That's a great shot with a bow, and looks like she got her brush at home Depot!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She or he, whatever you are into is a keeper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            That's a great shot with a bow, and looks like she got her brush at home Depot!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                            Yeah she's got skill lol but actually she wanted to use the smoke pole for him and only try for a doe with her bow since she has never killed anything with her bow before. Pics coming soon and then we will chase a bow kill this evening. Poor girl is still all shook up and shaking, that dang buck fever is something else!

Comment

Congrats! In for LDP's as well

Comment

Here we go. All we saw this evening out of the brush blind, was a big 8 and a doe.

Comment

Working...
                                X