public land bowhunter in North East TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11B View Post
    I would love to man but gotta do birthday stuff this weekend with my wife. It may be my birthday but somehow she still gets to decide what I do haha. Whenever I finally get freed up I will definitely shoot you guys a message. And I must say, you are a brave soul leaving trail cameras out on cooper.
    oh man, i lock them up best i can. My oldest son turns 10 on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
      Welcome 11B--- bpurvisJr and I hang out a bit and would love to help someone out that served the country. Hit us up sometime and we can get together!!
      yup! beers, bbq and good times!

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
        oh man, i lock them up best i can. My oldest son turns 10 on Sunday.
        My buddy did the same thing when I lived in Tennessee. Surprising though everyone there had either a lease or hunted Ft. Campbell so in total we saw 12 other vehicles while hunting and that was accumulative of all season. and your son turns 10 on Sunday? That's wild. My stepson turns 7 on Sunday. Happy early birthday to him!

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
          My buddy did the same thing when I lived in Tennessee. Surprising though everyone there had either a lease or hunted Ft. Campbell so in total we saw 12 other vehicles while hunting and that was accumulative of all season. and your son turns 10 on Sunday? That's wild. My stepson turns 7 on Sunday. Happy early birthday to him!
          right on! happy birthday to yours too!

Comment

Welcome from Deport, TX. I also hunt Cooper and may be looking for a hunting partner to team up with. Shoot me a pm sometime if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Green Screen

Comment

Thanks for your service!

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
                  Thank you man! And thanks bigterry. Only been a member a very short time but I can already tell this forum is awesome

Comment

Checked the cameras at Cooper this morning. Man I can't wait for 9/30!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh daang!! That's awesome!

Comment

I'm pretty excited to check my cameras but I still have another 20 days before I can.

Comment

Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome indeed

Comment

cooper is sleeper, lots of good deer in that county. They offer a draw hunt for the state park that is good also !!! great genetics in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                                cooper is sleeper, lots of good deer in that county. They offer a draw hunt for the state park that is good also !!! great genetics in that area.
                                I've heard that before I've just never gotten a chance to really put boots on the ground out there. Doesn't help that last time I was out that way I got my wife's vehicle stuck. She was P*SSED and I think I made it worse cause I kept talking about the big group of does out in a field

Comment

Working...
                                X