No announcement yet.

Any Old Mexico Lovers in the House??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now thats what i'm talking about Bo, grandpa is even bigger........did yall shoot him?

Comment

Big fan of old Mex here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340803614.070554.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	24088299

Comment

I miss that place.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340803817.020759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	24088300

Comment

Man I love those Old Mexico Line up Pictures. What was the Name of the Ranch?

Yeah D a buddy of Mine Finaly killed him on the second to last day of season that yr. He had broke both G2s, a whole Browtine, and the end of his beam off and still went around 120. We hunted him the whole season.

Comment

That was on the El Papalote.
            I hunted 3 ranches in five years while hunting in Old Mex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
              That was on the El Papalote.
              I hunted 3 ranches in five years while hunting in Old Mex.
              Yeah that is pretty Much what everyone did Before. For Some reason It was always a good feeling to walk on a new ranch every yr. It must have been a pretty good ranch because I still see deer that come off of it every now and then. Thanks for Posting

Comment

Here are some great deer taken from a few years back. They came from a couple of different ranches we hunted near Guerrero, Coahuila. I really miss hunting down there...

Sorry about the attachments, I was only able to scan as PDF.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Boomboom; 06-27-2012, 08:27 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                  Cant explain until you experience it!!
                  X10 i first hunted mex in 1993 and been hooked ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
                    Here are some great deer taken from a few years back. They came from a couple of different ranches we hunted near Guerrero, Coahuila. I really miss hunting down there...

Sorry about the attachments, I was only able to scan as PDF.

Good Lord those was some 8pts. I remember the 192 with Beto and the other 200 form the El Coyote. That 192 with Beto came out of Nuevo Leon off the Los Vibras.

Comment

Yes sir, that 8 was awesome. He came from the Reserva (2500 acre hf part of the Macho / Coyote), so did the 200.

The other pic with Beto came off the Macho and that buck won Los Cazadores in 99, here's a better pic with my buddy that killed him. We leased all of the Macho and Coyote for a couple of years.

The 192 came off the Vivores which borders the Macho, not the hf Vibores on the pipeline. Lot's of great deer on that fenceline. That is a friend of mines brother who shot that buck. He's in the pic with him lying on the ground. That buck is incredible.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Boomboom; 06-27-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Yes sir, that 8 was awesome. He came from the Reserva (2500 acre hf part of the Macho / Coyote), so did the 200.

The other pic with Beto came off the Macho and that buck won Los Cazadores in 99, here's a better pic with my buddy that killed him. We leased all of the Macho and Coyote for a couple of years.

The 192 came off the Vivores which borders the Macho, not the hf Vibores on the pipeline. Lot's of great deer on that fenceline. That is a friend of mines brother who shot that buck. He's in the pic with him lying on the ground. That buck is incredible.
                        I've had a few beers with that dude before.
                        He is in that JP Davis book right?
                        He told me the whole story about killing that buck.

Comment

I've seen that picture hanging in a little store in Lampazoz's..

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                            I've had a few beers with that dude before.
                            He is in that JP Davis book right?
                            He told me the whole story about killing that buck.
                            Yep, we hunted in Mexico together for several years. That buck is one of my favorites. He's a maineframe 12 with double rows of points - 17 total, real heavy. The mount is awesome.

Comment

Yep, we hunted in Mexico together for several years. That buck is one of my favorites. He's a maineframe 12 with double rows of points - 17 total, real heavy. The mount is awesome.
                              Cool.
                              I'll kill an old Mexico buck like that one day.

Comment

That a Tone of Big deer to all come from one area. Crazy..... Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X