Seriously? Ted Cruz Sex Scandal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
    Cruz is running as a constitutional conservative. The story seems a little far fetched to me.
    Conservative
    That's all that sticks out in any dems mind.
    All GOP = Conservative/family values type guys that don't allow gay weddings or adults to smoke pot.

Would you not agree that out of NOWHERE the national enquirer was saying that Limbaugh was a druggie?
    A prominent conservative radio talk show host would be popping pills.
    Sure, the liberal mainstream media was simply lying to try and silence him. Bring him down.
    But then...
    He confesses and it's all true.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Conservative

That's all that sticks out in any dems mind.

All GOP = Conservative/family values type guys that don't allow gay weddings or adults to smoke pot.

Would you not agree that out of NOWHERE the national enquirer was saying that Limbaugh was a druggie?

A prominent conservative radio talk show host would be popping pills.

Sure, the liberal mainstream media was simply lying to try and silence him. Bring him down.

But then...

He confesses and it's all true.

I gave my thoughts on the matter. I believe the national enquirer also prints many things that are not true, so that is a plausible line if thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
        Well, it didn't hurt JFK... or LBJ... or Clinton.

In earlier times it didn't hurt Grover Cleveland or later, FDR.

So as a once famous Texas politician was prone to say, much ado about nothing.

Now just who was that Texas politician, and of what did he speak?
        U beat me to it! Pretty old news.......men with power = women with desires!
        At least Cruz is not on his third wife.........two by mail order.......LOL!!! (I don't care who you are, that was funny!!!!)

Comment

Interesting that Drudge has a cheerleader and mouthpiece for Trump but no mention of this on his site.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            U beat me to it! Pretty old news.......men with power = women with desires!
            At least Cruz is not on his third wife.........two by mail order.......LOL!!! (I don't care who you are, that was funny!!!!)

Marla Maples comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              National Enquirer? As in the "bat boy" publication?

Batboy lives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                Hmm..this has Breitbart's name all over it, literally...the link that is. No mention of it on Breitbart's official site.

Got to wonder about the timing.
                Actually it has Ben Shapiro and his girlfriends name all over it. You may recall Shapiro recently "resigned" from Breitbart News over his and girlfriends failed attempt to accuse one of Trump's security detail of "physically assaulting" her as she was reporting at a rally.

Word is now, he "resigned" because they, (Breitbart News) wanted nothing to do with this "story" and were pressuring him to bury it.

Maybe not "bury" it, but it seems they wanted nothing to with it or him... especially considering the "violent assault" fiasco.

Comment

The CEO of the enquirer is a friend and supporter of Trump.

Comment

Yeah his name is Robert P ecker

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      The CEO of the enquirer is a friend and supporter of Trump.
                      So, you're saying it's not true?

Comment

This whole election campaign is beyond stupid now. Good lord, this is the best we can do?

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                          This whole election campaign is beyond stupid now. Good lord, this is the best we can do?
                          panem et circenses

Comment

I watched the cnn special they did on Lincoln and Douglas, then I realized that we go from Lincoln and Douglas...and now we have what we have. Sad

Comment

whens the last president to keep it in his pants?

Cruz just seems slimy to me and I cant peg why. No disrespect to what he has accomplished and his campaign. I get a random, gut level feeling he is slimy. Why??

I have tried and tried to not get that vibe. but I do.

Are there any good men amongst us? Im not I need Jesus as a buffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                                It's truly indicative of the times.
                                All the reality TV shows and celebrity/stars.
                                Cruz-Trump backstory reads like a WWF plot.
                                Reminds me of when Ravishing Rick Rude wore Ultimate Warrior's wife's face on his tights and then they rumbled.

But yeah, I doubt neither Trump nor Cruz have ever had to actually settle a dispute the caveman way.

Comment

Working...
                                X